Jumping July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping July

nicelife;1677608 wrote: Happs - The Lamp is so adaptable huh?
    He is indeed SUPER :H

Comment

Jumping July

Nicey, come over. I'll do Thai pumpkin soup for dindins .
      Oh yay happs the Lamp looks good in hat! Why do you call him the Lamp anyways?

Comment

Jumping July

myhappyplace;1677605 wrote:

Oooer....the Lamp looks very, erm, fit. Noice shoulders That hat is hilarious, is it supposed to be the little sloth from Ice Age?
        Morning Undies. I've got kiddies (extras) here today so I'm not seeing James. Oh the guilt. I'm not even Catholic...
        Cori love that looong list mentioning everyone on the July Doomsday thread (as it was turning into) You forgot someone very important. Extremely even....uhuh MOI! Nevermind, I don't take anything personally.

Rags, noted the Southern Highlands Butcher...we might go for a drive to see Mr Cakes' cuzzy bro who lives in Robertson and pass by the butcher.
        Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Jumping July

Crashed your party....

Rags;1677594 wrote: Hello Giinger,
          Where did you spring from?
          Welcome to the Undies.
          I just swung in because I saw MHP. I'm not an undie. In fact it's summer in my parts! I'll head back to the nest now

Comment

Jumping July

Morning Cakes, yes the Lamp has muscular man boobies. And even he pointed out the likeness to the little sloth on Ice Age...I was amazed he remembered, being a kiddies movie.

Corri, "the Lamp" is a Tawynism, brought about when I posted a pic of him wearing a Chinese bamboo hat. He looked, ummm...Lampish...

Comment

Jumping July

Ginger999;1677615 wrote: I just swung in because I saw MHP. I'm not an undie. In fact it's summer in my parts! I'll head back to the nest now
              Ginger love, you know you can crash here anytime x

Comment

Jumping July

FUCK CAKES!!!!!! I am sooooooooo sorry you dear woman. I send you muchos hugs. :l
                Did i ever tell you that you are gorgeous.......no?......well you are. Mwah.

Happs, that's funny. And he does have nice shoulders.

Comment

Jumping July

He's wearing a T shirt and no cardy!!!
                  I am rugged up in thermals and bivvy boots and a beanie stuck on my head!

Love, just love the hat.

Comment

Jumping July

A Better Me;1677614 wrote:

Rags, noted the Southern Highlands Butcher...we might go for a drive to see Mr Cakes' cuzzy bro who lives in Robertson and pass by the butcher.
                    Then you can nip down Macquarie Pass, zip along the highway and call in for coffee at my place on your way home.

Comment

Jumping July

coriander;1677612 wrote: Nicey, come over. I'll do Thai pumpkin soup for dindins .
                      Oh yay happs the Lamp looks good in hat! Why do you call him the Lamp anyways?
                      Take a piccy of it (the soup) so I can put it next to the recipe in the ciookbook.

When I'm in Bali I'll see if I can get a hat for Tawn. Would've got one for her when I was in Vietnam, but the subject didn't come up onn MWO till well after I got back.

Comment

Jumping July

Posted the recipe a while back ragsy Darl. Would you like a speshul hat?

Comment

Jumping July

Misread that sorry rags. I'm such a dumb bitch sometimes, lordy.

Comment

Jumping July

coriander;1677640 wrote: Posted the recipe a while back ragsy Darl. Would you like a speshul hat?
                            Recipe is already in the book.
                            Ooooohhhh what would I have to do to get a speshul hat???
                            I already have a pink moo cow hot water bottle cover.

Comment

Jumping July

Corrie, sometimes I misread the whole bloody meaning of life.

Comment

Jumping July

Comment

Working...
                                X