we love you corrie, believe us deary.
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Jumping July

Morning Aspy and y'all,

Hope you're feeling better today Cozz.

Cool rock Rags.

Wishing everyone a safe sober and magical day.

Ode to Peugot, P.

She was pretty in pink in the new car lot,
      All shiny and glistening, there was nothing she was not,
      But a bigger show pony you couldn't have wished for,
      She sure looked the part strutting her wares on the showroom floor,
      Sparkling and devout, inside and out,
      My pride aglow, with Oscar in tow,
      But the cracks started to show, an oil leak here and there,
      The service department, any less could not care,
      She became the pink elephant in the room, crackiling and farting down the street,
      Now an old mare out to pasture, probably destined for the scrap heap.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Jumping July

Crikey, gang, I couldn't find yas!

Back from the big smoke - good send off for mum was had. Now to read back to see what you've all been up to ...

Comment

Jumping July

MY CONDOLENCES tw, IF I HAVENT ALREADY DONE SO.
          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Jumping July

Morning Undies. For a change I was the only person at the vampires this morning, must be too cold. Sucking back a real coffee now....bliss...

Froglette, I would like to wrap you in a big hug and squish you, but I think Nicey got in first...

Comment

Jumping July

nicelife;1677741 wrote:
              What shall we call her??
              !!!
              Hortense Holden!!!!

pissadointed:H:H:H
              You're fun to wake up to Nicey...
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Jumping July

I'd love to hear whatever you feel like sharing about your Mum's special send off, Froglette.
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Jumping July

byebyebridgetjones;1677995 wrote:
                  You're fun to wake up to Nicey...
                  WOW!!!!! That's the fusking NICEST/BESTEST/MOST SPLENDIFEROUS thing anyone has EVER said to me!!!!!! Fang you wery much Bridge. You made my day. Smiling like and IDIOT......:H:thanks::l:h
                  It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

Jumping July

Head nod to our Tawny. I'm secretly squishing but she is resisting - a lot!
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

Jumping July

Guitarista;1677931 wrote:

Ode to Peugot, P.

She was pretty in pink in the new car lot,
                      All shiny and glistening, there was nothing she was not,
                      But a bigger show pony you couldn't have wished for,
                      She sure looked the part strutting her wares on the showroom floor,
                      Sparkling and devout, inside and out,
                      My pride aglow, with Oscar in tow,
                      But the cracks started to show, an oil leak here and there,
                      The service department, any less could not care,
                      She became the pink elephant in the room, crackiling and farting down the street,
                      Now an old mare out to pasture, probably destined for the scrap heap.
                      You're a gem Mr G.

I felt sorry for her this morning. BUT, no looking back now! I bet she sulks or even, dare I say it, has a fit on the side of the road. Pfffft.....I can see it now!!
                      Mother Theresa

Comment

Jumping July

myhappyplace;1677958 wrote: Morning Undies. For a change I was the only person at the vampires this morning, must be too cold. Sucking back a real coffee now....bliss...

Froglette, I would like to wrap you in a big hug and squish you, but I think Nicey got in first...
                        I bet that coffee is heavenly Happs!

It is so cold at postcode 2145 I've got on tights and TWO pairs of socks, a singlet, a skivvy (low neck) a jacket and I've just taken off my coat and gloves because they were restricting my lusciousness! No vampires in sight!

I did half an hour on the tready upon waking......and my fitbit thing is telling me I've done the steps but NO active minutes. Stupid device - it's doing my head in. I keep resyncing so I can see the active minutes but it won't bloody work! If I do my lap around the park today as well, I'll be a hero in my eyes!! :H
                        Mother Theresa

Comment

Jumping July

Undies I am so hungry I am ready to chew off a door knob....

I keep saying its mental not physical...and it is mental. I think I'll make more coffee...

Nicey I love your posts...

Comment

Jumping July

Hello Undies,
                            Off to Kiama markets at 2 pm.
                            Will report in later.
                            No I won't, I'm orf to RFS training later. See you tomorrow.

Corrie, are you OK? Just drop in a hello so we know you're OK.

Comment

Jumping July

See ya Raggsy.

Just did my spin around the park. I was crossing the road when I came back and someone in their car says "try using the footpath sweetheart!" I almost jumped the bonnet......well, you get the rest.....pfffft.

Happs - door knobs are overrated. Go the coffee.

Car dealer calls - ring ring, ring ring.

Nicey - Hello this is Nicey speaking.
                              Dick Car Guy - Hey Nicey! How's your day going?
                              Nicey - It was going ok until right now I'm guessing.....
                              Dick Car Guy - Larf, larf, larf. Well, I've got the final delivery date on your car.
                              Nicey - Final delivery date? Didn't you tell me to my very face on Saturday that the car was in stock?
                              Dick Car Guy - Well, yes but there seems to be an error on the database and we've ackshooly sold what was on our stock list. We can STILL get it though, so it's not the end of the world. Your car will be on the lot on the 29th July. See no problem really! Larf, larf, larf.
                              Nicey - Well, there is a problem because I told you I wasn't going to go ahead if I had to wait weeks and weeks for a car. I wanted it sorted quickly, AND you assured me it could be done. So, the problem is now redundant because I no longer want the car because you weren't up front in the first place.
                              Dick Car Guy - silence. Ummm, oh, look, ok, let me talk to my boss and get right back to you.
                              Nicey - No problem, BUT don't call back if you can't fix the delivery date. No need to!

Pfffffft.

Ackshooooooly, I'd like to feed him a door knob. Happs, you got a spare one?
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

Jumping July

Do we think Dick Car Guy gave your car away to an 18 year old with roolly big tits?

There are plenty of Dick Car Guys in your neck of the woods Nicey. Recommence negotiations!!! (as if you had time)
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X