Jumping July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping July

Hey Undies...I'm home and all good. Thanks for all the good wishes, you've really got no idea how much I appreciate them xx

Comment

Jumping July

There you are Happs - I was waiting at the window! You must have snuck on by.....

Glad you're home!!
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Jumping July

Was that extra quick Happy?? How are you feeling?
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Jumping July

About normal Missy, it takes 3 hours or so. You have a tablet to combat the nausea first, go onto the drip and then about an hour later they start to pump through the AC. And I'm feeling fine, just a little heady. Got some more meds for my eyes which have started running, some mouthwash and all sorts of new goodies.

Comment

Jumping July

Here you go Happs :h:l
            It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
            Mother Theresa

Comment

Jumping July

I'm lovin' the lurve...:H:H:H thanks Nicey...

Comment

Jumping July

I just wanted to post this here so you can all see how the crown looks now

Its such a lovely colour. Really soft compared to the initial dark of the henna. I'm getting a little beanie wear from having hats on at night. I said to Bridge it made me want a real head tattoo...And I still haven't got the hat from Corri back from the Lamp. He makes me laugh wandering around wearing it...

Comment

Jumping July

nicelife;1678275 wrote: I just found my new home......

Byron Bay rainforest retreat asks $3.1m
                  Offer them 2.9 mil and see if they take it.
                  Wouldn't it be luverly to be rich enough to buy it. And get rid of the peacock.

Does the car salesman by any chance wear a gold bracelet or gold chain round his hairy chest?

Comment

Jumping July

myhappyplace;1678347 wrote: I just wanted to post this here so you can all see how the crown looks now

Its such a lovely colour. Really soft compared to the initial dark of the henna. I'm getting a little beanie wear from having hats on at night. I said to Bridge it made me want a real head tattoo...And I still haven't got the hat from Corri back from the Lamp. He makes me laugh wandering around wearing it...
                    That henn is looking good Happs.
                    Glad you are feeling not too bad after to-day's chemo.
                    Take care,
                    Love you.
                    :l :l

Comment

Jumping July

henna, not henn.
                      Need a new keyboard.
                      Or fingers.

Comment

Jumping July

Its cold Rags, that's my excuse anyway

Comment

Jumping July

Did the people at the hospital love your head???

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Jumping July

They did Missy. The nurses - three of them - that I see each visit were lovely and interested too. Quiet day in the chemo unit, a few people due in were cancelled due to low white cell and infections. So that bumps them into next week. I really like my nurses.

Comment

Jumping July

that's great! I'm a great fan of nurses too and so nice that you get to interact with the same ones each time :-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Jumping July

Happs - did your friend go with you again? Do you actually need someone to be with you (i.e. can you drive afterwards etc.) or is it for the company while you're in there for 3 hours?

Missy- how are you doing? What's happening in your world?

Comment

Working...
                                X