X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping July

I'm so glad you're OK Happs. :h

Your henna head looks beautiful.

Nicey - good to see you kicking some DCG ass.
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Jumping July

Well good morning everyboddeee:H
      That's that damn day gone!

Lucky, that puppy of yours is just gorgeous.
      I do hope Ginger 999 pops back and has a chat too.

Not kidding, I have NO idea where that day went At least Happs has an excuse....
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Jumping July

I like the henna faded and subtle too.
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Jumping July

tawnyfrog;1678366 wrote:
          Missy- how are you doing? What's happening in your world?
          I'm ok Tawny - dealing with a bit of an embuggerance at the moment. Not a life and death one, just one that requires some compromise. Only Im dealing with someone who doesn't know the meaning of the word. :-) I'm just trying to decide whether to keep sticking up for myself but knowing that it will get nastier before it gets resolved; or whether to just roll over and play dead and let her "win" - and if I do that, will I be big enough to be able to let go of my sense of unfairness quickly (like I'd like to be able to do) or will it eat away at me ??..

I always liked that phrase in the bible " she took those thoughts and pondered them in her heart". That's what I'm trying to do

How's yourself? Treating yourself gently I hope :l
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Jumping July

love the henna happs hugs!

special place we got here i love youse all.
            AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Jumping July

Morning all!! get up...or not, its quite cold.

Tawny, I take a friend with me each time, they've volunteered on a roster although a couple of them wanted to come every time...and some wanted to come that I wouldn't sit with for 3 hours straight if you know what I mean. They suggest it as you can be wonky after and driving would be interesting and possibly not legal.

I've been thinking of you Missy. Its bloody hard sometimes to truly let things go, and I wondered even if you give to her on the circumstance of unfairness, will you be able to let that one go too? That sentence probably doesn't make sense...anyway hope whatever your choice is on your embuggerance you can do it and free it from your mind. xx

Off to the dentist this morning. Check up. Which when I called about the dick receptionist said you realise you should have done this before you started chemo? Der, yeah, stuff on my mind...

Comment

Jumping July

I'm sorry about the embuggerance Missy. I hope you can find a solution that gives you peace.

How are you feeling today Happs? That receptionist sounds like a twit. Who on earth thinks "Oh, I have cancer, better get to the dentist quick smart!"

What's happening in the rehab world today G'sta? Yoga?

Have a good one Undies. Last day in my acting position today thank goddess.
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Jumping July

Morning little ones.

Just thinking about you Mother Froglette and wondering how it's all going after your Mum's final send off on Monday. I imagine I'd be feeling quite brittle for a while myself.

Missy, I know it's PC to advocate peace and forgiveness and all that shit, but quite frankly I find that there are very controlling manipulative people out there who live their whole lives by steamrolling others. It's a point of intense irritation for me at the moment and I have been having discussions with near and dears about it. Is it right to capitulate just because that's what people always do, thus reinforcing the behaviour? Anyway, not trying to cause a bother, but these spoilt folk shit me to tears.....

Rehab update required Mr G. We will go glamping as your end of course reward.

How's tricks this morning Happs???
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Jumping July

Happy Friday my little loves!

Missy - I hate that beautiful people tend to get shoved about a bit. Here's a hug to help your decision along. :l

Happs - what are you going to eat today? Nom, nom, nom, nommy!

Raggsy - where are you off to today?

Salute to Mr G. I bet you're in your yoga attire already. I hear you adore skin tight lycra!

Tawny - you baking bread these days? How are the chookings? Oscar sends much love!

I had a splendiferously glorious sleep. Noice.

I was supposed to travel to a meeting this morning but I think I'm going to just video conference in. Can't really be bothered to make an appearance. Some of the people who will be there are tolerable only by remote!

I wish you ALL a fabulously delicious day, filled with things to make you feel like you have wings and much wind beneath them!!!

MWAH x millions.
                    It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                    Mother Theresa

Comment

Jumping July

Evening chickies...POETS day all damn day!!

Look what I found in my travels today

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=montreal+botanical+gardens&tbm=isch&tbo=u &source=univ&sa=X&ei=9U-2U9H_JI2LkwXstYG4DA&sqi=2&ved=0CDAQsAQ&biw=1280&bi h=626

And Nicey, there is risotto for dinner...that is indeed nom nom...

I'm hoping everyone is well and heading into a wonderful weekend. And if your not we can arrange a big squish fest for you. haha...

Comment

Jumping July

Oh man!
                        I'm going to get me one of those two story jungle statues and see what my little silly 'I have three degrees' neighbour man has to say about it!
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Jumping July

byebyebridgetjones;1678736 wrote: Oh man!
                          I'm going to get me one of those two story jungle statues and see what my little silly 'I have three degrees' neighbour man has to say about it!
                          :H:H and good evening Bridget!

Comment

Jumping July

Good Evening little one!
                            Do check in folks and let us know how the day has gone.
                            I had a very long and challenging shopping excursion. Mind you, all shopping excursions are a challenge this end.
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Jumping July

Oh Undies, I',m sorry I've been such a postage sloth ... I'll rooly rooly try to get my shet together and do you all a proper account of what's been going down in Frogworld .... tomorrow. Throb yas.

Comment

Jumping July

That's allowed Froglette. Few MIA's at the moment but that's ok, it's life.

Comment

Working...
                                X