Jumping July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping July

Glassy, you rock. I just want the undies to know how relieving it is to have phone calls from glassy and panadol. I only hope i can somehow repay their kindness.
    Lovely GP Dr Mel has added slow release quetiapine after lunch to my mix, and will see me on Fri .

Had reflexology today and am going to try either kinesiology or hypnotherapy. It'll drain my funds but i need more to try and help me.
    Anyone had either of above?

Please come back nicey and cakesy .

Comment

Jumping July

I think hypnotherapy could be wonderful Cori - but only if you have a really reputable practitioner. I don't know how regulated the industry is and I think a bad practitioner could be much worse than nobody at all.

Talking of undies - a prize for the first person to guess what the undies I'm wearing today are made of. anties:
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Jumping July

Flannelette.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Jumping July

Fairy Floss

Comment

Jumping July

Nope - all wrong. I'll give you a clue. It's lucky I'll be wearing them to South America not China.

Comment

Jumping July

Ummm...that would be no. You know I'd never discuss anything so personal!

It's because of the pandas!

EDIT: Reggie - stop doing your disappearing trick, you naughty boy - now I look like I'm talking to myself again!

Comment

Jumping July

OK - the undies I'm wearing are made of....drumroll...bamboo! How weird is that?

Comment

Jumping July

Glass Half Empty;1680605 wrote: Nope - all wrong. I'll give you a clue. It's lucky I'll be wearing them to South America not China.
                  I thought you were going to Biarritz?

Ah, Bamboo undies have been around for yonks. Struth, i remember mum dressing me up in a pair for me first day at school.

Comfy? Pic?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Jumping July

Guitarista;1680629 wrote: I thought you were going to Biarritz?

Ah, Bamboo undies have been around for yonks. Struth, i remember mum dressing me up in a pair for me first day at school.

Comfy? Pic?Yes. No.

Reggie;1680634 wrote:
                    Actually I like a good mystery question!

Ylvis - Stonehenge [Official music video HD]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbyzgeee2mg&feature=kp
                    this always makes me giggle:
                    Stonehenge and Easter Island Explained

Comment

Jumping July

I vote for woven straw.
                      Good to see you reggie veg.
                      Just had an interesting to t fro. A you g bloke wanting to meet up. How curious. I must rummage around for my femme fatal shit.

Ragsy, i must send you some dosh for the cookus bookus.

Comment

Jumping July

G'sta - I love that thanks to you I've already been around the world in the last few weeks without leaving the comfort of the Undie thread.

I think we should compile a Glassy travel database, based on all the places I haven't been.

Tangiers
                        Goa
                        Biarritz

Did I miss any?

Comment

Jumping July

coriander;1680645 wrote: I vote for woven straw.
                          OUCH! that sounds really prickly.
                          And probably one of those things that women were made to wear at one time so they didn't sit down when they should have been working in the fields.

Comment

Jumping July

Glass Half Empty;1680648 wrote: G'sta - I love that thanks to you I've already been around the world in the last few weeks without leaving the comfort of the Undie thread.
                            Ah, it's nuthin'. All part of the service.

Straw bale undies Corrie.

Comment

Jumping July

Reggie;1680651 wrote: hey Glassy been thinkin of your wonderful little boat adventure ..sounds grouse ..you posted a piccy of the boat ..it had a hingeing mast make up AWESOME can you post it again
                              Thanks in advance
                              In awe Reginald
                              Here 'tis Reggie one:
                              Icebird

Comment

Jumping July

coriander;1680645 wrote:
                                Just had an interesting to t fro. A you g bloke wanting to meet up. How curious. I must rummage around for my femme fatal shit.
                                Nah, forget the femme fatale stuff. Maybe it's my age, but I finally feel comfortable knowing that if someone doesn't love me in my bamboo undies then he's not the sort of man I want in my life.

Comment

Working...
                                X