Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping July

Yes Jones, your absence is noted.
    I received my new doona cover today...online shopping...pretty good. It's not bamboo though...Glassy you made me chuckle, my Mum turned up the other day with a singlet/undergarment thing for me saying "guess what it's made of"...yep, bamboo.
    You all rock.
    Gotta get to work.

Special this one :l for Corri. How are the midday meds going? I so admire your resilience. I should have been a more understanding Undie, I'm sorry.

Now GIT.
    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Jumping July

PS Raggsie your food looks AMAZING. I love that we have foodies in the drawer.
      Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Jumping July

Morning fundies . Glassy, did ya get my email pic of Noodle ? And yes, i think the midday meds are mellowing me out a bit. AND I truly relaxed in my reflexology sesh yesty.....only taken 8 sessions to get me there! Still can't close my eyes though.
        Glassy, you are a truly lovely person. Thankyou again.
        Rose has just come back having been zapped by electric fence. Poor luv.
        Morning to Olive there reggie.
        Mr g, I'm getting rather distracted by your arms and shoulders in your pic.

Comment

Jumping July

Oh cakesy, Thankyou, i truly am mortified to think i upset you.:l:thanks:
          Where's nicey, i need to hug her too.........

Comment

Jumping July

Glass Half Empty;1680618 wrote: OK - the undies I'm wearing are made of....drumroll...bamboo! How weird is that?
            So is this. I got it in Canada. Lovely and warm and super lightweight.
            Have to keep Panda away from it but.

Glass Half Empty;1680641 wrote: Yes. No.

this always makes me giggle:
            Stonehenge and Easter Island ExplainedThat is so funny. Love it.

coriander;1680645 wrote:

Ragsy, i must send you some dosh for the cookus bookus.No need Corrie. I got a quote to get it printed. Ye Gods!! So I'm going to
            email it to everyone.
            I would have liked it in booklet form, but just too damned expensive.

Glass Half Empty;1680653 wrote: Here 'tis Reggie one:
            Icebird
            Glassy, that's a Van de Staadt yacht.... they are very good yachts. Very stable.
            Gee I'd love to join you on that jaunt.

Glass Half Empty;1680667 wrote:
            Maybe it's my age, but I finally feel comfortable knowing that if someone doesn't love me in my bamboo undies then he's not the sort of man I want in my life.
            Yep. Mr Rags loves me, facial hair, spare tyre of fat round my middle, bonds cottontails and all :l

Glass Half Empty;1680844 wrote:

Raggsy - where is that lovely little yellow avatar of yours?

!
            That's a close up of a kangaroo paw that I planted at the retreat centre 2 years ago.
            I think it's dead now as no-one is looking after any of the planting that I did. :upset:
            Or do you mean the lovely banksia? I'm going to change back to it soon.

A Better Me;1680870 wrote:
            PS Raggsie your food looks AMAZING. I love that we have foodies in the drawer.
            Thanks Kooka. A number of people want the recipe for the little meatballs with apple sauce reduction that were on the little spoons.. I'll include it in the Undies cookbook.

Mr G. These are for you. I called in at my mate's place and he had a visitor who ownd this monster. I think whitewall tyres are a bit OTT but.

And this is one of my mates' bikes.

Comment

Jumping July

Here's something for all you kale fans.

Kale and walnut tart recipe : SBS Food

And for Matthew Evans fans

Duck confit with thyme, orange and garlic recipe : SBS Food

Tawny, Ficks and Missy, you might like this one. I'm going to give it a go at the weekend.

Adjaruli khachapuri recipe : SBS Food

Comment

Jumping July

My ex would love me if i cooked and cleaned in nothing but lingerie and heels, smiled sweetly if he told me a chore that needed doing, and gave him a blow job at least three times a week.
                I wonder where i failed him.......

Comment

Jumping July

Reg, how come Olive is chundering anyway? If i can help let me know.

Comment

Jumping July

Reggie;1681020 wrote: has the coven dispersed?
                    No, I'm here. Just me and the tumbleweeds.

Reggie that William Shatner one was really creepy. Where on earth do you find these things? I loved the other one though.
                    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Jumping July

Rags;1680920 wrote: So is this. I got it in Canada. Lovely and warm and super lightweight.
                      Have to keep Panda away from it but.
                      :H:H

I love the bikes! I can't remember if I shared this, but this is the lady who's coming on the LRB with us. OMG - now THAT'S an adventure!One Steph Beyond...

Comment

Jumping July

Rags;1680920 wrote:
                        Yep. Mr Rags loves me, facial hair, spare tyre of fat round my middle, bonds cottontails and all :l
                        And so do I. :h

Comment

Jumping July

Morning Glassy and y'all,

Regard's to Olive Reg.

Grassy, thanks for the Steph link. I've been having a read this morning. Bloody triffic. I don't suppose she'll make it to Melbourne, prob a bit impractical.

Raggsy, thanks for the bike pics. Noice!

It's yoga time.....git it.

Have a pearler!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Jumping July

Morning all.
                            Firking freezing here at Mayanup. But it's nice to sit outside,rugged up,listening to the birdies .
                            Revisiting my doc today.
                            Those recipes look interesting ragsy.
                            How is Olive going today reggie?
                            When my dad came over yesty we discussed lots of financial shit (he's a retired accountant) but i suppose it's necessary evil. We also bought up the subject of putting my old doggie Jade down. She's 16 and the hinquarters are collapsing. It'll be exceptionally hard but it's distressing watching her struggle. My vet brain says it's the right thing to do but shit she's been with me a long time. A shit decision to make.

Comment

Jumping July

Gee,
                              Where is everyone?
                              I know Happs is having computer trouble and will be off line for a bit, but gee, you could play a game of cricket in the undies drawer at the moment and not hit anything!
                              Corrie, that is sad about Jade. But, as you say, you really do know what is going to be kindest for her.

Comment

Jumping July

Arvo all,

Tres B&I here.

Hey ... has anyone else noticed that our Newest Member, Learning One, made their first post on June 17th and we've had no new members join since. Interesting, non?

Comment

Working...
                                X