Jumping July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping July

Test the door bitch and try and join as a new member?

Comment

Jumping July

Hi folks
      I'm officially on holidays!! And it feels goooooooood!

Cori - I'm sorry you have such a painful decision to make. I'm sure you'll know when the time comes. My sister is about to face the same thing with her much adored cat and I know she'll go to pieces when it happens.
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Jumping July

Reggie;1681292 wrote: it's the spam question never works that program is run by some other company .
        Maybe they made it impossibly hard as a result of the outa controll spam.
        It does coincide with the drop off of spam.
        Call me Sherlock:H
        Or Ron01?

Comment

Jumping July

Reggie;1681292 wrote:
          It does coincide with the drop off of spam.
          Call me Sherlock:H
          Abso-fusking-lootely. We've been sitting on 22,111 members for weeks. Elementary, my dear Watson.

Comment

Jumping July

Reg, that's a great photo of you in 1989. Good hair.

Comment

Jumping July

And reggie, i had a dream last night where you pm'd me your name which was Tuxcon Mhadrizon . Yes, spelled exactly like that. Wow.

Comment

Jumping July

Arvo,

Look, yis can leave old Ron01 out of it. He was yer old school operator who took pride in his spam. You always knew what you were lookin at, and he always provided a link that was clear and direct. The fact that you payed and may've never received the product is beside the point. I'm still waiting on my blinds circa 2009, but in an email from Ron only yesterday, he assures me that the new bloke is sending them. If it was any of these newer, hapless, hopeless spammers with no moral code or ethics, i'd have been on the blower to consumer affairs years ago.

Cori, geez sorry to hear about Jade. My ol fella was struggling with his rear legs too and so i took him to the vet and we put him to sleep. A few years ago now. He was a big dog and lived to 15. Devastating, but had to be done. I'll never forget him. :h

Getting a very fuzzy reception from the Bridgetracker app. Lot's of distortion and foggy screen. Not sure what to make of it yet. Target have a tracky dak sale on this weekend. If i tap into their CCTV feed, i might get a glimpse of her and report back on her embouchere and general ambience.

Geez i talk some rubbish.

Have a bewdy!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Jumping July

Reggie;1681299 wrote: :H thanx corrie did you have a spelling dream you know its weird I have never seen .......actually seen words..... in my dreams ..always wonder about that...how you travelling me dear
                  I draft whole letters in my dreams and I can see them typed. They even make sense when I wake up, too!

Comment

Jumping July

Happy holidays Glassy! Regard's to Belgrade.

Ain't this post the truth? This is how I will feel if I drink | And Everything Afterwards

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Jumping July

Well, not much action round here. I'm off to Congo cupid to see if Mary's online.

Ooroo.

Comment

Jumping July

Glass Half Empty;1680648 wrote: G'sta - I love that thanks to you I've already been around the world in the last few weeks without leaving the comfort of the Undie thread.

I think we should compile a Glassy travel database, based on all the places I haven't been.

Tangiers
                        Goa
                        Biarritz

Did I miss any?
                        and
                        Finland
                        the Congo
                        Belgrade

WOW - what an adventure I'm having!

Comment

Jumping July

Yes Glassy. You really must slow down!

Will head over Reg

Comment

Jumping July

Reggie hun will pm you. My lovely doc rang me, what a splendoferous hooman beeyoung.
                            Gonna put old jaded down on weekend.

Comment

Jumping July

Undies, you all are fine people. Just know that.
                              I have been especially amazed by the cool sense of humour that you all have.

Comment

Jumping July

Cori will you have support when you make the final decision about Jade? This is definitely not something you should be going through alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X