Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping July

Hello Tawn,
    Thanks, my travel agent and I worked it out. I was going to do a homestay for about 4 nights, but that will be for next time.
    The super duper villa thingy is for Mr Rags' birthday.... we shall lounge around in absoloot lookshurie for a couple of days getting waited on hand and foot and all bits in between.
    No I didn't get round to doing the bread. Will do it this week.
    Am feeling very flu-ey at the moment.
    Didn't even watch the end of Masterchef last night.

Comment

Jumping July

Hello Tawn,
      Thanks, my travel agent and I worked it out. I was going to do a homestay for about 4 nights, but that will be for next time.
      The super duper villa thingy is for Mr Rags' birthday.... we shall lounge around in absoloot lookshurie for a couple of days getting waited on hand and foot and all bits in between.
      No I didn't get round to doing the bread. Will do it this week.
      Am feeling very flu-ey at the moment.
      Didn't even watch the end of Masterchef last night.

Comment

Jumping July

Starting to get cheesed off with this site. Had more typed, got kicked out, lost the lot.
        Am even having trouble trying to unsubscribe and have shot off a couple of emails to ccbill.
        Wonder if he's related to Ron01.
        Going to bed.
        Feel pretty yuk.
        See you all tomorrow.
        Except Glassy.
        And all others not posting at the moment.
        Where's Bridge?

Comment

Jumping July

Good morning Undies!!

I've been thinking about this for a week or so, and I'm going to take a bit of a break from MWO for a while. Actually, I've decided to take a bit of a break from all social media, as I'm irritating myself with the amount of time I spend on it. In particular, I'm using it as a vehicle for procrastination - as in; instead of going to the gym when I wake up, I sit at the computer for what I intend to be five minutes, and then 40 minutes later I'm still there!!

I'll probably be back, but for right now, I need to pay some whole hearted attention to some stuff to a few things I need to get sorted

You are all amazingly wonderful people and this site has saved my sanity on many occasions!!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Jumping July

Hello Missy,
            I think a few of us might be feeling a bit that way from the dearth of posts lately.

It would be a shame for the Undies to break up though.

Comment

Jumping July

Hi all. I am doing good. Will respond to Pam's ASAP. Love you all!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Jumping July

hi gang, alls well in aspland.
                been a bit pre occupied with the fort i am building at my mums and the puppy is all consuming in a good way.
                AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Jumping July

techie;1682572 wrote: Will respond to Pam's ASAP. !
                  Pam's what Techie?

Comment

Jumping July

Hey dee ho campers.
                    Feeling productive here. Made the most amazing Thai pumpkin soup (recipe hopefully in cookbook ragsy?) and have a goulash fermenting .
                    Hi techie, whose Pam???
                    Hi aspy.
                    Missy, I'll miss you.
                    Tawny, hope your stuff gets sorted out.
                    Ragsy, how ridiculous last night that they had to follow Heston last night without a recipe?

Really?

Comment

Jumping July

FFS - Techie told us he had a bit of a stroke. Maybe Pam's might mean PMs??????????

Comment

Jumping July

Yeah i know tawny just was hoping for a saucy retort!
                        Blowing its arse off here atm. Gotta go into town and visit that holiest of places, the library.
                        Will be baaaaack.

Comment

Jumping July

coriander;1682606 wrote:
                          Will be baaaaack.
                          We always knew you would!

Joining Missy for a while, got too much stuff to process - waving to all the lovely Asplets and wishing the Drawer kind and gentle things. Bit of time out needed for this little brown frog.

Comment

Jumping July

Hmmm can't say i agree with you abosmems. You should do your research better. There's a great place called "FUCKOFF " you should visit, I'm fairly sure it's near you.

Good tidings tawny.

Comment

Jumping July

tawnyfrog;1682603 wrote: FFS - Techie told us he had a bit of a stroke. Maybe Pam's might mean PMs??????????
                              Ummm, I meant it as a joke.

Comment

Jumping July

coriander;1682650 wrote: There's a great place called "FUCKOFF " you should visit, I'm fairly sure it's near you.

Well said Corrie.

Comment

Working...
                                X