• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping July

You see - I WANT stroganoff now...

Comment

Jumping July

Rags - Potato Head has three restaurants - from memory the poolside menu was easy for us to eat that amount as the locusts were STARVING and I think the fare was burgers, pizzas, wedges etc. Potato Head is well worth just going to look at though, the building design is amazing.

The swish look of all of the restaurants is in stark contrast to the streetscape outside, you have to see it to believe it. Opulence vs a dust road...

And if you go to Biku, book in to have your Tarots done. You have to have the High Tea here.

Comment

Jumping July

Rags;1687861 wrote: Oh Nicey, have a look at the wonderful Bali food post Happs just put up....
        I ADORE good food

How is work going for you Nicey?
        Missy is having a pretty shitty time at the moment.
        I fear she might gut the shuts weth is and book a flight back to hobbit land.! :H
        Work is shite Raggsy! Unrelenting. I might need to hide with you and your kookas soon. I'll make rolled mince balls for them, and we could do a nice beef strog. I'm good at reading recipes! That's it but. Although, I made scrambled goofs for my dinner!
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

Jumping July

myhappyplace;1687876 wrote: You see - I WANT stroganoff now...
          Sending you some up....listen for door bell:H
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Jumping July

byebyebridgetjones;1687903 wrote: Sending you some up....listen for door bell:H
            :H:H really need to peg back on the food...all this restaurant talk is making me hungry!

Comment

Jumping July

Morning undies!

I have a yearning for stroganoff left overs for breakfast :H

I am sooooo ready for August!

Nicey I have discovered the power of pearls I think they have given me some sort of gravitas this week that says "don't fuck with me" So some very difficult conversations have been better than expected.

I woke up to a lovely FB message from a friend in NZ who is five years drug free today. Five years ago I had given up on our friendship - today I think she is amazing!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Jumping July

I just listened to these - I've got a smile on my face again :H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJBhdKrwTOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SzuZBotgCU
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Jumping July

Good morning everyone!

Missy - I should have worn my pearls today. Didn't think.....they do help magic happen I'm sure. It is so lovely to see/hear such delight in your voice Missy. So glad life is splendiferous for you!!!

Have a wonderful day.
                  It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                  Mother Theresa

Comment

Jumping July

I'll settle for ANY leftovers for breakfast! cant believe how hungry I am...

Missy, like the Nice one said, its lovely to see you coming through this load of crappage and into a better space. Good on you x

Comment

Jumping July

I'm googling post chemo hairstyles like I google holidays...loads of fun and I mean it...

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=post+chemo+hair+styles&tbm=isch&tbo=u&sou rce=univ&sa=X&ei=gXHZU7vQPMShugSb2YLYBg&sqi=2&ved= 0CBsQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=626

Comment

Jumping July

byebyebridgetjones;1687873 wrote: Now there's a coinki-dink.

Stroganoff it is at chez Jones this eve.....
                        Juniper berries.
                        Did you put any in the strog?

Comment

Jumping July

Morning all,

Here's some sobering stats from a new strayan report entitled 'Alcohols burden of disease' from Vic AOD org Turning Point researcher Lloyd, B. No surprises really, but a 62% increase of AL related deaths in the last decade. 15 deaths per day currently. The long term effect of a night or weekend etc. on the turps is what interests me.

Rags, i like the ex-neighbour in Bali's style.

How did Shannon go in MC?

Is a coinki-dinck some sort of New south welsh mulch ravaging critter?

Have a pearler everyone.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/24593306/alcohol-kills-15-australians-each-day/

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Jumping July

nicelife;1687899 wrote: Work is shite Raggsy! Unrelenting. I might need to hide with you and your kookas soon. I'll make rolled mince balls for them, and we could do a nice beef strog. I'm good at reading recipes! That's it but. Although, I made scrambled goofs for my dinner!
                            The kookas don't like mince... it is too soft and gluggy for them.
                            They like bits of lamb chop or steak.They don't like seafood either, though they did a ngood job of cleaning up the expensive yabbies I bought for the pond.

Ooooh that would be luverly if you came to chez Raggsy's.
                            Maybe we could get Missy down as well. What a hoot that would be.

We could do beef strog a la Julie, with Raggsy and Nicey interpretations.And Missy could make the bread for life bread.
                            Want to organise something when we get back?.
                            Gosh, I could even bore you wordless with holiday pictures...:H

Comment

Jumping July

Happs,
                              lots and lots of lovely styles there.... my favourites.
                              Second last row, second from left.
                              Row 5, 4 and last,
                              Row six, first,
                              row 10 number 3.
                              row 11 number 2 titled mommy beats cancer.

Comment

Jumping July

Miss Behaving;1688127 wrote: I just listened to these - I've got a smile on my face again :H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJBhdKrwTOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SzuZBotgCU
                                Oh coincidence again....... we were listening to S&G cd's on the way to fire trg. last night, and Bon Jovie on the way back..

Keep those happy songs twirling round your head Mssy. :l

OK I'm orf to book the Kransky sisters for 29th August.... Mr Rags' wedding anniversary.

See ewes.

Comment

Working...
                                X