Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

One Step at a Time - July 2014

I can't believe it's July already! :H

Comment

Me either fen.....my summer once again will be filled with things that I don't find fun..gotta change that..
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Happy July my lovelies!

Hope you're all good. Quick fly by from me as I'm on a course so will chat more later.

Have a good day!

EW x
          If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Morning!

still a bit bleary eyed from the chlorine in the pool last night. Can't believe we're in the second half of the year already.

Seems lots of folks are bothered by or worried about the 4th of July celebrations. Have to say I'm not a massive fan of fireworks any more. They're used a little too frequently for my liking nowadays and they scare the crap out of wild and domestic animals alike.

I agree about avoiding folks that are bad for you too, whether they're family or not. My brother is a relentlessly depressing person and always leaves me feeling down so I don't spend any more time in his company than is absolutely necessary.

That sounds very promising with the co-signing thing niner. It doesn't seem unreasonable for your uncle to want to ask a few basic questions before signing on the dotted line.

I have no idea what an iron is either dottie. It would appear that it's something to be feared, could it be an instrument of torture?

That zip line must've been really strong! :H

Great going on the four months fenny! And it's good that you've identified where the problem is too.

Well done on TTFP nursie! :goodjob:

Sorry you weren't well yesterday nora, I hope you're feeling better today. :l Love the pic to start the new month off with!

Glad your boss gave bri a talking to mrs bear!

Enjoy your course EW.

Packing took longer than expected so I'm in a bit of a rush today. Amy managed to break her lead yesterday (I've yet to find anything that's completely amy-proof) so I have to head into Oxford this morning to get a new one and then walk her. Also got to sort out the big mess in the kitchen and wash the chlorine out of my hair before going to the hairdresser in the village for a trim. Then load the car up and drive the 50 miles up to my mum's before setting off on my trip. I'd best get on with it...

Hope everyone has a wonderful July. Catch you all in a few days.

Comment

Morning loves. I'll read back later
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Happy July loves!
                Working through a lot of feelings but I'm ok.
                I know I can do this. Glad I TTFP!
                Love you all!
                Day 1 again 11/5/19
                Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Hi all,thanks for the kick-off Nora,i cannot believe it's July already,it kind of dissapoints me because i wanted this to be my year and looking back at the last few months meh,no bueno,doing better now so hopefully i can keep it up and i can at least have half of this year,i'm imagining the zip line being stretched to about 3 ft off the ground haha,oh that's mean but the visual in my head is funny,how big is she exactly Dots?maybe i missed it,i was so sick in the stomach yesterday,i had to just lay in bed,didn't even hang with Louie and Kell,but luckily they were taking him swimming anyways,poor hubs has to put up with a busted wife waah! hope everybody has a good Tuesday
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning, peeps.
                    Pauly, that three feet off the ground zip line visual is pretty amusing! :H

Been up since four thirty a.m. listening to neighbor's dogs barking out of the windows. Just now tried calling the non emergency cop number and there's no answer.

Comment

Hello all,
                      His daughter called and they are about 3 hours away...she thinks too much sun yesterday. So we are off to the grocery to pick up dads meds then to the nursing home then Costco.
                      I have a meeting at church tonight so I will get a little reprieve...
                      Back later.
                      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Fen,why is it that barking dogs disturb all of us neighbors,but the owner doesn't get woken up?i've wondered about this my whole adult life
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

pauly when my dogs bark I bring them in the house...they are not outside dogs but I have wondered the same thing...like kids running amok in the store and no parents around etc....not taking responsibility is a big issue for me...
                          still trying to get dh off his butt and out the door....sigh..
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

just to be fair...I did a zip line a few years ago...I weigh about 170....and ended up with half the hillside up me arse....ouch!! But it was a heck of alot of fun and I would do it again in a heartbeat
                            K9 - your uncle is going to co-sign??????????????????
                            Come on Nursie...talk to us.....what's the driving force behind your driking?? Good on TTFP'ing.
                            Nora - you ok babe??
                            GO TEAM USA AT 4:00
                            It's blissfully quiet at work...everyione it tippy toeing around and I am loving it
                            Bri is basically still here due to her pregnancy...otherwise she have departed the premises yesterday...
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Quick check in...I have been so busy, this is the only time of year I am super swamped, and I am leaving after next week...so good luck to my boss!!! LOL

Mama - Not sure if my uncle is going to co-sign, but seems like he is leaning that way...he just wants all the facts, understandably.

I am off Thursday-Monday...we are going to a religious convention in Bakersfield, north of here...should only be about 120 degrees there. LOL Monday on my day off I will go to the bank and get some paperwork...I already have my income vs. debts all outlined so my Uncle can look it over...it's a pretty sad state of affairs. HA

Speaking of which, guess I better pay my rent so I can go into the negative again. *sigh*

Back later peeps!
                              :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                              X