I really hate to admit this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did good....sometimes we have to be reminded that even though we feel strong there is always that moment of weakness in all of us. That wanting to give in for the moment. But you stood up & realize for what it was worth & you did yourself proud! Good job!~
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Mags you threw it out and you did not get drunk. And you feel terribly about it. I think you've punished yourself more than any of us could. You'll be fine. Honestly i doubt i would have confessed to a couple of sips of beer.
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I would give your thread a new title..."I am proud to tell you..."

that I took a few sips of beer, was tempted by the taste, and threw it out.

You faced the demon and suceeded!

Great job.:goodjob:

Comment

You passed just another of lifes' tests !!! Be super PROUD of yourself and do a happy dance girl !! YAHOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!
          ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Absolutely, you faced a huge temptation and showed STRENGTH not weakness. How many of us could say we'd have done the same in your shoes?

well done
            xxx

Comment

Mags... you are incredable!
              You are a wonderful and strong person.
              Do not beat yourself up.
              I admire your restraint as I would have just started drinking at that point and thought nothing of it. You didnt cave. You showed restaint. From your story you have given us an incredable gift of hope that we can all be like you.
              Instead of looking at yourself with sadness look at yourself with respect and give yourself a big hug for doing what needed to be done.

You have my total respect and admiration!
              Hablur

Comment

Mags, don't be so hard on yourself, I wish I had YOUR STRENGTH, I wouldn't have fallen flat off the wagon during my ordeal at Johns Hopkins if I'd been you...I tasted that Pinot Grigio and dove in head first!!! You are doing incredible! Remember, you Become what you Believe, so don't you dare have another negative thought, or it'll get you! I miss my Dad too, his birthday was May 17th, probably didn't help my emotions either, he was my bestest pal, died of a massive heart attack at 55, we were both pharm. sales reps., for different companies, but the same territories, so we saw each other nearly everyday, and he LOVED his 2 grandkids, whom he didn't get to see grow up....Just remember, these things are triggers, and you probably were having such an incredible time, and deep down missed your Dad...just like Bear said the other day....kinda lay the egg, and then walk around and look at it, study it, figure it out, and move on....I would love to have the discipline you have!!!!! Now chippy up! lol
                "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

(((MAGS)))

Did u read the support and admiration? Do you disbelieve us all? NO? Well then girl, face it all of us are right and YOU DID GOOD.:yougo:

Comment

Mags;

Congrats on the decision to throw the rest away....

The parade will be in your honor!!!

PS..As soon as I can compile the much needed instruments and someone to play them...:h

Brandy

Comment

Working...
                    X