Has anyone made their own CD's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been thinking of making my own hypno CD and if it's a success, adding to it, to form a library, as I have lots of visual ideas that I think I could put into words.

Has anyone tried this with success?

I tried it once years ago, but I didn't have any direction with a relaxation/meditation tape, so it didn't work so well, but this time I have clearer goals.

Anyone?

Scoobee-Scoobaah
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Have you heard of Holosync? Either MikeUpNorth or Xtexan posted about their cd's a while back and I LOVE them. You must google for it. It re-creates your brain because you must wear headphones to listen and it sends one sound to your left ear and another sound to you right ear, although you cannot tell. And, it scrambles the brain and forces it to make sense of the sound. In doing so, new pathways are created. I listed to one called Making Change Easy. There are levels to the program and you can submit a .wav file to them and they will make a cd for you with the same technology. I really think it is a great program. Google and let me know what you think.

Comment

Thanks lucky.
      I just sent away for the demo.
      I'll give it a try

Comment

Cool Pops! I look forward to your feedback.

Comment

I bought the holosync 5 years ago when pregnant and it's wonderfull. I helped me then and is helping me now. I sleep far better and feel more intune with myself. If I wake up in the night and my mind is wandering I pop on the headphones and am straight of to sleep.
          There is also a program which combines brain waves and hypnosis from transparent corp. You can download it to try for free but to make your own sessions you need to buy it. I like it because there are many different sessions already loaded and once you know what you are doing you can make sessions similar to the holosync, but with your words as well for a fraction of the cost.
          There are links to both holosync and transparent on my blog.
          Suz
          Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

I've used brain entrainement before but had never heard of it being combined with hypnosis. It must work so well as the brain entrainment part would relax you deeper than normal then surely the suggestions would work better. I've downloaded the trial from transparent using the link on GSM's blog. I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
            X