Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real inspiration

You guys,
    just when i was trying to keep it together then bang, i log onto MWO and here you all are with you words of wisdom, i have all the friends i need right here, thanks Prest,louise,julie,imatree and luvu(dont feel guilty 1 glass is great) you all made me cry again but in a good way:upset: I am seeing someone shrink and on antidepresants just a really small dose. Not sure how they will go with the sups. By the way guys really excited the package arrived today,( lets get into some serious detoxing now,ha ha) my tools have arrived, lets hope this makes me feel better, got the sleep stuff has anyone tried that, and does it work?
    Keep up the good work everyone, and it is good to hear that i am helping people too, not sure how find it hard to help myselve let alone any of you amazing people, but i will try so dont hesitate to ask, i cant show you what to do, but i can remind you of what not to do just keep reading my post and iam sure it will jurk your memory why you are givin up.:l
    ACCEPTANCE IS A POWERFUL THING

real inspiration

Chilli, I have been on anti depressants for a long time. I don't know if you are taking the topa but it was actually my psychiatrist who 1st prescribed topa for me several years ago as a booster for my antidepressant. It made me too dopey so I quit it (I probably would have stuck with it a bit more if I knew about the reduced cravings and wt loss) but am starting again because I would rather be dopey for a while than craving. And the rest the supplements are not anything that should interact with the antidepressants negatively, from what I have read (in fact, some are recommended). Good going and hope they help!

Comment

real inspiration

Hi Chilli, I'm glad you're ready to get going, as louise said, the sups should be fine with your meds. Well done you're going the right way and seeing that helps others here too.
      Thanks
      Suz
      Suz
      Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

real inspiration

Hi Chilli,
        I just responded to one of your responses to an email I wrote in April. I didn't see your response until today. I haven't quite figured out how to keep track of all the posts. It sounds like you are making the right steps. I hope I can follow in your steps soon as well. Keep us posted on how you're doing. Best wishes!

Comment

Working...
        X