JVO has 100 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JVO has 100 days

Way to go, J-Vo! What they all said and more of it! So stinking proud of your hard work and determination to make this stick. Wonderful sharing this journey with you.

xo
    Pav

Comment

JVO has 100 days

Yahoo J-Vo, you did it! Congratulations, you are an inspiration for those of us who are still working on racking up the days!
      R4L
      Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

JVO has 100 days

inkele:CONGRATULATIONS !! inkele:

Comment

JVO has 100 days

JVO - I missed the first part of your journey but can tell you are a thoughtful and resilient individual, and I have really appreciated all that you've shared. Huge congratulations on this major accomplishment!!!

:banana:
          Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

JVO has 100 days

Good on you, j-vo!!

Pie

Comment

JVO has 100 days

congrats, J-vo. It is well worth the battle.
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

JVO has 100 days

Great job JVo!!!
                "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
                AF 11/12/11

Comment

JVO has 100 days

Go...Go....J-VO! The Triple Digit Milestone is a big one....and what's great is that AF living just keeps getting better - Your brain is firing up new neural pathways....your gut is healing even more....your liver is leaping for joy!
                  Sober for the Revolution!
                  AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

JVO has 100 days

Pav, Running, Satz, Wag, Pie, Sunbeam, Pinecone, and Turnagain,

Thanks so much! I can tell you I don't want to have to ever start over, so I like being in the three-digit days! Yep, my liver is especially thrilled with my choice!
                    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
                    X