• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Lindsey Lohan....

:H

Buffy

A bit off topic here.....but I do wonder if there are any "famous" people on this website. After all we may "know" each other but are hidden by the anonymity of MWO website.

Comment

The Lindsay Lohan thing reminded me of a show I've been watching lately - Son's of Hollywood. Sean Stewart (Rod's son) is an alcoholic drug addict trying to stay sober. It just goes to show you, that this hits everyone. Anyway, he still goes out nightly to clubs and tries not to drink when everyone around him is getting plastered. I think a "normal drinker" would have a hard time not drinking in that environment. You really need to change your routine Sean and Lindsay!

I try to be less judgemental when it comes to celebrities and their addictions. It's human nature to jump all over them. It's true that they have more money to get help for themselves, but alot of them have been raised in a over the top environment and I really believe in some ways they are like us and are in the same battle.

I know this may not make sense to some, but, I almost wish I was raised in a 3rd world country were your goals are to survive and you didn't have so many choices and temptations bombarding you and your kids constantly.

Comment

I'm famous in my own circles for my wonderful behavior when drinking. Does that count??? :H

Comment

LOL CKE. I am very famous as well.....
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Yeah, and I have done local Paris Hilton's when drinking...and going to court in 2 weeks...

:upset:

Comment

((((Otie)))

I wish you well hon!:fingers:

Comment

Thanks hart. I just made a scene at a local shop when they refused to give me credit for the clothes I wanted to return and broke a display cabinet on the way out. I was pretty 'tipsy' then. Worst is criminal record and fine. But still.... it hurts.

Otie

Comment

Sorry Otie....at least you were not in a car! You probably had your panties on too...haha or boxers....whatever.....

Comment

Oh honey...I can top all that...I am way to embarrassed to even post it though. AND if you have read my posts..I have done some real winners! Thank the heavens and the ood Lord above he didn't see fit to make me famous too!

Comment

Sam......I do understand what you're saying........Life would be so much more simple if we weren't addicted to all our "stuff".

I had an adjustment when we moved from a large town to our farm, but now I have trouble going back.

For lunch today I went out and picked lettuce, carrots, onions and tomatoes. Brought it in and opened a couple of cans of black beans , black olives and chilies , made salsa......threw it on a plate....I just wish my whole family could live here and enjoy this lifestyle....My kids and grandkids live in the "rat race"...

We need to get back to basics.....I think we would all be happpier and healthier.
                      OK...off my soap box...

:h Nancy
                      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Someone needs to market themselves as a sober coach for the stars...seriously, they have personal trainers, cooks, one of us should embark on a career after helping ourselves to follow them around and make sure they don't overindulge, esp. the minors, their parents should insist on it, instead of taking them to clubs, part of the problem...they have plenty of money, they need someone with a roll of duck tape following them around when they start leaning towards abuse, and make sure they get home, even if they have to do it rolled up like a mummy so they can't hurt themselves.....lol..... Their parents ought to be held responsible if they are still minors if they are part of the problem and not part of the solution too! Oh well, its sad to have so much going for all of us, and screw up, and in public sometimes too.....opps....She's in rehab again, so maybe it'll work this time, its sure an epidemic with these young stars.....
                        "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

I agree Nancy, sometimes simple is better....we have to take time to slow down and breathe! Lunch sounds yummy and you didn't even have to go to Whole Foods or Wild Oats market to get it! I'm jealous...!! Going to drive to Dallas tomorrow, unless we get blown there this afternoon, to buy organics and fresh fish, etc, for the weekend, tons of Sanfaustino sparkling waters, etc, etc....lol.....
                          "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

...but simple life by Paris & Nicole.... ???!!!????

Anyway, to some earlier Qs..yes, did have my undies on...

:eeks:

Comment

South, your lunch sounds heavenly, can I come over to share?
                              Meow-Meow
                              MonaKitty

Comment

Working...
                              X