Looking for Lindsey Lohan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you Mona C, South's lunch is yummy. This rat race stinks and makes me drink. I am a big organic food eater and supporter. I'm hungry...

Otie

Comment

These kids also have eating disorders, their insides are just rotting and they are babies.
      And these are our teenage girls role models. And yes, their parents shuld be ashamed, especially that brat Paris Hilton. Lindsey comes from a pretty f-ed up family. And britney, well I can't even believe what happened to her.
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Sorry, But i have to say, I think she's an absolute HORROR!

who IS she? I can't name a single film she's in? she's just famous for getting wasted and f***ing people isn't she?

I should point out here that I am WELL KNOWN for my tolerance and liberalism (seriously) so it takes a lot to raise my blood pressure. She is a shocker of a role model for young girls, god forbid if that's what she is to anyone.

Rip (voice of the moral minority)

Comment

I agree with you Rip. The whole crew of these so-called celebrities as of late makes me sick. Really, really sick. And they all make more money than people who really deserve it....
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I agree!
            It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
            James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

In case anyone is wondering, I'm not famous (but I do crack myself up sometimes!).
              T.
              Mama T.
              Found MWO Feb. 17, 2007

Comment

I find it entertaining to see what Parisite Hilton & Ms Blohan get up to each week. Ain't no wall flowers those gals! :H

But yes, on a serious note, I do actually feel sorry for Linday. A typical victim of family circumstance. Just look at her parents! *shiver* I think she's a pretty good actor.

What about Drew Barrymore? She's certainly turned herself around. Is she off the alcohol completely or does she moderate? Does anyone know? I seem to recall her walking the red carpet with Cameryn Diaz and a bottle of champagne for a premiere of Charlies Angels.

Scoobs
                :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Hi everyone

I think that what Craig Ferguson said in that link that was sent from My Space was very apropos (not sure about spelling). But he said that basically when we have a laugh at these people like Britney and such we are forgetting that they are real people with real problems. Look at Anna Nicole Smith we spent ages watching her and then look how it ended with her son and her dead and everyone fighting over the baby and everything about her.

What I would love to see is a young successful normal sized movie actress doing well - someone who really does have curves and not just inflated boobies and someone with a real tummy. And also someone a bit more average looking as well with there own hair and own bits.

These girls are a bad example along with Victoria Beckham and the like. I watched the all female line up for Big Brother over here last night and most of them aspired to be some form of Lindsey/Britney/Posh type person. Sad really. Most of them will get their boobs out get mad drunk and end up the subject of public ridicule.

That said I hope Lindsey and Britney get some help take their millions or whatever is left of them and drop out for a while. I seem to remember Brook Shields doing that going back to college a while back.

Cheers

Gargy in sunny London

Comment

I agree with Rip & Lushy...I just can't feel sorry for them..buck up..get it together...they have the means that most of us don't have..and what is even more disgusting is the state this country is regarding newsworthy items..pathetic

Comment

I do not get what the deal with these young girls that go in rehab and out of rehab like its a revolving door.

Sammys

Comment

I agree that they have ways of getting their acts together that some of us don't have....but we all know that no matter how much money you have it can't keep you sober unless you really want it badddddd!!!! And change your attitude towards alcohol. I don't know if I could do it if I were being followed and humiliated constantly.....It is hard enough under somewhat normal circumstanses. As someone just told me....Aren't you glad they are out there making asses out of themselves so you don't feel so bad about your own craziness....haha....I thought that was pretty good!

Comment

I too was thinking someone should send her to this website!

I actually feel for all the kids that end up as child stars. Most of them do not have any times that resemble a true childhood experience. I can not imagine walking out my door and having people snap photos of me or go through my trash to find out what I had for breakfast. Or try to have a relationship with someone, when you are first learning about dating and have every move plastered on a tabloid.

Somewhere there are childhood stars whose parents did protect them from being "famous." Can you imagine going through your teen years with everyone watching your every move, girls wanting to be you and yet, no time to truly find out who you are. NO THANKS! Their mothers should step in and give some guidance but what if they are so stuck on their kids celebrity that can not see the destruction? How sad is that?

Comment

The interesting thing I did see though is that they had the owner from the rehab center Promises on Tyra Banks and his comment was that just because you are a famous young star under pressure doesn't mean that it sets you up to be an alcoholic. It is in your personality. If Lindsay Lohan wasn't famous she would probably be partying in less ritzy places and we wouldn't know about it since no one would be jumping out of the bushes taking her pictures.
                            I just wish her well. I just keep thinking how cute she was when she did the Disney movie Parent Trap. That's when she could show up on the set on time.

Comment

Working...
                            X