Army thread Wednesday 16 July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No paper allowed Jacks -all virtual filing too-I'M GOING TO LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!!

Can't be doing with paper & photocopiers & scanning & all that shite.
    We had years of it : reams & reams of shaggin paper and was all TOTALLY unnecessary.
    I said it all along but no-one listened.
    Now it's all THEIR idea !!!

Comment

Gonna go read a bit
      MOLLS HAVE A BRILL HOLIDAY !!!!!

Nighters Jacks -chin up :l:l
      Get rid of that infection & you'll feel better.....

Comment

Its well and truly up, Satz. Getting out of the house tomorrow..........luckily S&H is off so if I get a bit wobbly he'll come & pick me up.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good evening all- even tho yis are gone to the leabas by now

Will just talk to meself!

Home at last after what seemed like a never-ending stretch in the mad-house. Banjaxed but relieved to have a few days off now. Decided to do the grocery shop on way home so that tomorrow I can just lounge in the pj's and not hafta go out the door- hopefully!

Here's me thinking Tesco would be nice n quiet this late on- but oh no- that's when the workers and bleepy/noisy machine thingies come out to stock-up the shelves -suppose they hafta do it sometime! The aisles were packed with these big pallets of stuff- nearly as bad as when it busy with people.

Ah well as I say am relieved to be home

Sorry yer feeling poorly Jacks - really am:l:l Maybe ye should look into getting a tonic or summut to help yer immune system- seems it's getting hammered lately.

Mollymoo- hope ye enjoy the break away xx

Love sound of the new offices Satz- sofas and a kitchen?? Yis are spoilt!! D'ya know we don't even have a staff room in my shit-hole? Nowhere to escape the madness- bar the smoke hut!!

Good to see Roxy and Dreamy too Keep up the great work Roxy :thumbs:

Thinking off those missing in action and hoping they're well xx

I'm off to the leaba with a new Sudoku book and me hottie bottle :hallo:

Comment

Working...
          X