Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a cabin near the river

Bright,
    I hope that you are alright. Please check in.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

a cabin near the river

HEY BRIGHT

DON'T DO THIS( NOT A GUILT TRIP) BUT IF YOU HAVE FAMILY IT WILL BE DIFFICULT, AND YES I AM SHOUTING.

MY STEPSON MURDERED A GIIRL - DON'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF... WE CAN HELP, OR SOMEONE, MAYBE NOT ME.........................

Comment

a cabin near the river

He might have been drunk when he posted it, maybe that is why it doesn't make any sense.

I thought he had some friends here with his personal email address.

Wasn't there someone who was posting his progress in rehab?

Comment

a cabin near the river

People leave but seem to always come back. Hope he is ok.

Comment

a cabin near the river

Bright dear,

Stay with us love and please take very good care.

we care about you
            Hugs
            Katie
            Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
            April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
            wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
            wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
            wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
            wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
            wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
            wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
            http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

a cabin near the river

I was posting Brights progress ...........

Unfortunately our messages got a little bit 'too friendly' and my hubby found out .....

So I had to tell him that I could only support on the boards and not with PM... I am the friend that he has lost ..........

You can't imagine how bad I feel ............

I'm truly worried .......... Bright if you care for me at all, please respond ......

BB xxx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

a cabin near the river

I just read an article in Oprah magazine about emotional relationships between men and women. The magazine article refers to this as emotional infidelity. Not sure I agree with that, but what do I know, I am single!!

anyway, IT said it is all too easy in the online world to develop these relationships at the click of a mouse and they can cause problems in marriages.

Comment

a cabin near the river

Betty, I'm so sorry...I am sure you were trying to help. I guess we all need to be careful not to exchange one addiction for another. Have you heard from Bright? Please let us know when you do. I hope you are ok too. Buffy

Comment

a cabin near the river

Brightfield,

Remember why you came here and the support that all of us give each other.

I hope to see you back on here as soon as you are ready.

Take care and God Bless,

-Lorelei
                    Suddenly I see
                    This is what I want to be
                    suddenly I see
                    Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Comment

a cabin near the river

Thanks buffy,

Still haven't heard anything ...........
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

a cabin near the river

kali,
                        What do you mean..your stepson murdered a girl?
                        Are you OK?

Comment

a cabin near the river

Anyone worked out the cryptic yet? I have some thoughts but dont want to voice them yet. Yes Kali are you ok? My thoughts are with Betty, what you must be feeling right now is so unfair, love to you Boop.

L
                          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

a cabin near the river

I'm here and sorry if I freaked out last night... I get so upset when people talk about what I preceive as suicide or hurting someone else.

My stepson committed a horrific murder of his girlfriend when he was 16 years old in 1988and now he is to be paroled in 2008 - I'm mortified and drinking seems to be increasing as time gets closer. I've been having nightmares about the crime over and again.

My husband thinks I should be so supportive of ths situation, and I am not. I have two daughters of my own, and I can't even begin to tell you how sad I am most of the time, as this senerio runs through my mind just like a horror movie everday of my life.

Hope this story isn't too upsetting for everyone. I just had a freaked out night while reading the threads last night about another member who was in trouble. Sorry

Comment

a cabin near the river

Kali,

I would have a terrible time being supportive in that situation also. I think hubby is asking too much. I just do not see any possible way to be supportive. I am so sorry you are going through this. I am sorry for what her family has gone through also. It just plain sucks big time.

Comment

a cabin near the river

Thanks lucky,

I left in 2005, and should have stayed gone, but guilt brought me home.. My husband was having such a difficult time....... But I don't think I can pull off this happy family thing (which it is not)....

Betty, I'm sorry for what you are going through... Your friend should at least let you know how they are - sorry to say, but it is selfish on their part to make you feel this way. I also pm the person, whom I do not know... No response.

Kali

Comment

Working...
                                X