Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a cabin near the river

Oh Dear Kali,
    This is big. And too big what your husband is asking. I agree with duck. Are you in therapy? You need to be in therapy to get through this. So it is good to start now ..as you are now working on yourself...but please do get involved in professional counseling, if you are not already. luv,~C

Comment

a cabin near the river

Hello my friend..

I have tried therapy several times, but I don't seem to follow through.. I just need to find a good therapist, they are hard to find, for me anyway.

Love you guys,

Kali

Comment

a cabin near the river

Love you too Dear,
        Do what you need to do for YOU!! I will pray you find a good FEMALE therapist -- if a therapist is what you need. One that makes YOU feel better...

Take each day one at a time...you are making progress...

Comment

a cabin near the river

Yes, I think you're right, I need a female therapist. I've only had men, who want to talk about my childhood... :-( It wasn't that bad as a child.....

Comment

a cabin near the river

I think you probably need marital counseling to deal with how you are going to handle this when your stepson gets out. I would never be able to support what your hubby ants, it's unreasonable. No way. He needs to understand that and he may need therapy to "get it".
            Good luck Kali, Camper :h
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

a cabin near the river

Thanks Happycamper,

I think this marriage is like rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic....................

Comment

a cabin near the river

Brightfield,

This is a difficult time. Spend a day with yourself, then gather your thoughts and come back just to say hello. You need a brief time to yourself, but not too long. Self reflection can turn to self pity very quickly - and that puts you back in the bottle. Please don't do that. I pray that you check in with us again soon.

Take good care of yourself.
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

a cabin near the river

Kali, it would take a superhuman effort and and an excellent marriage to support your husband and step-son. I agree that you should seek marital counselling to see it you can overcome this. It's worth the price to see how you can come out the other end. In any event you will both be wiser.

Brightfield, a lot of us have supported you on this site, so please don't keep us in suspense. We are all here if you need us.
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

a cabin near the river

Thanks Kali, & Tea, Its 6am here and i've woke up worrying ......

Kali, so sorry for what you have gone through ...

BB xxx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

a cabin near the river

Hi Betty and all,

Betty you cannot hold yourself responsible for what someone else decides to do... You offer so much support to us on this site, with your wisdom and humor. It's a big world out there, and sometimes people will drain all of your energy, if you let them.

I'm not trying to minimize anyone's problems, I don't know these people. However, I do know ultimately, we are all responsible for our own actions.

You take care of you today...

Kali.

Comment

a cabin near the river

Update - RJ is traveling at the moment, so she has only just caught up to speed on this topic over the weekend. RJ is sending Brightfield an email to see if he's ok. She'll keep us posted.

Scoobs
                        :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
                        X