• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Monday 21 July

This is where I HAVE to go in September :
    Hotel Perla Marina | Nerja - Málaga | Web Oficial

Comment

Good morning Deamydooooooooo, Foxxxxxxxy,Mollymooo, Sol, Satzuma, Our Whizzy , The Ragstar,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoF-7VMMihA..................yeah[/video]] , yeah, yeah
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh that place looks fab Satz I would love a week away in the sun with nice accommodation and pool or beach nearby. I'm broke and fedup at home with the same old day in and out. Feeling sorry for myself won't get me any where. I hope you survive the day Molly with ms boring high pitch voice.
        If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Morning Jc love the Beatles clip.
          If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Not bad at all, Molls.........ta for arsking.

Its the start of the Summer hols here. 7 weeks of not being able to get into Primark because of the crowds of teenage girls buying tops.

My cousin's kids at posh school are off 11 weeks................drives her doolallly.

Oh and we're expecting a delivery today..............a new mattress.....first we've ever had as a couple.

Satz, Nerja is gorgeous...........
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Our old one is about 29/30 years old but avoiding the springs was becoming a real issue........even Bess wouldn't sleep with us.

Just got a text to say its being delivered between 11:47am to 2:47pm.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Jc. Just a bit fedup but it will pass. No i'm not looking for work as i'm on disability pension its just some weeks are tough with bills. It would be hard for me to get a job now with the meds i'm on and not having been in work for a few years now so i'm happily semi retired. I've enough to do with the house and garden and I do voluntary animal rights/awareness work a few hours most weeks. If I take up any paid work I lose benefits and wud only be able for few hrs a week. I'm not lazy or sponging I've worked since I was 14v and i'm almost 53 now do I manage ok some most times just travel is a luxury I don't have funds to do a lot off but that will change.

Comment

JackieClaire;1684727 wrote: Good morning Deamydooooooooo, Foxxxxxxxy,Mollymooo, Sol, Satzuma, Our Whizzy , The Ragstar,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoF-7VMMihA..................yeah[/video]] , yeah, yeah
                  I was there at that show-- Even saw myself acting up just like a teenager!:H The beatles had about 4 takes to get that recording. Happy days as I had not started drinking-- Happy days we were worried that they may become famous and we would lose them from Liverpool:upset:

Comment

How wonderful is that, Mrs A............
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi all

THIS SITE IS THE PITS!!!

:l Foxy - that's tough
                      - I know you love fashion - maybe do a few hours in a charity shop ?
                      Ask at your local one -that's what I'm gonna do maybe - follow in me Ma's footsteps - to stop me shopping -my expensive hobby LOL
                      -LOVE CLOTHES !!!!

:l Molls - try some of the home remedies to get you through today

Comment

I can only see the previous posts if I start to type a new one..........

Sorry :H at the liver thing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Still I suppose I could spend the day looking at new bed linen for the new mattress.............although Mr JC will say...............why we bought a sheet in 1989.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

See you in a bit.
                            Defo have to get new pillows.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

anon;1684739 wrote: I was there at that show-- Even saw myself acting up just like a teenager!:H The beatles had about 4 takes to get that recording. Happy days as I had not started drinking-- Happy days we were worried that they may become famous and we would lose them from Liverpool:upset:
                              GOD !! How MAD is that !! BRILLIANT !!!

Comment

Its here, its here and at the bottom of the stairs.
                                We'll have to stick the old one in the garden for now...............anyone got a burnt out car that I could add to give it that final je nais quoi.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X