MWO problems log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO problems log

Agree, Red - a spammer with 48 posts to his name!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

MWO problems log

Perhaps sending her individual PMs would help.

Comment

MWO problems log

NS
        sent her one a few moments ago. I know you have done so in the past.
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

MWO problems log

It may be a case of RJ and co. getting someone to track I.P. addresses of the spammers, then contact Louis vitton, nike or whatever product companies, give them the I.P. addresses, and inform them that their suppliers are using poor practice sales techniques such as harrassment and spamming to sell their products on a health related site for people with serious substance use/ health issues.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MWO problems log

It may be a case of RJ and co. getting someone to track I.P. addresses of the spammers, then contact Louis vitton, nike or whatever product companies, give them the I.P. addresses, and inform them that their suppliers are using poor practice sales techniques such as harrassment and spamming to sell their products on a health related site for people with serious substance use/ health issues.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MWO problems log

Maybe we should exchange contact info with those from here we want to stay in touch with...I think this site is circling the drain.

Comment

MWO problems log

fen I am afraid u are correct.
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

MWO problems log

Guitarista;1696057 wrote: It may be a case of RJ and co. getting someone to track I.P. addresses of the spammers, then contact Louis vitton, nike or whatever product companies, give them the I.P. addresses, and inform them that their suppliers are using poor practice sales techniques such as harrassment and spamming to sell their products on a health related site for people with serious substance use/ health issues.
                  Hey G -this is my opinion regarding the spammer:

This person or person(s) is not trying to sell anything. Instead, he/she are resigned to destroying the site. Sometimes, these folks do this out of anger/resentment and sometimes they do it for a thrill -so to speak. This person is some type of vengeful hacker -not a sales person.

It is my opinion that whoever is doing this is now committing criminal acts that they can be held legally accountable for. Perhaps RJ has already submitted this problem to the legal authorities and they are in the process of gathering evidence? Again, this is intentional destruction/interference with the operations of a national/international business. As you suggested, they can easily be identified at some point.

Comment

MWO problems log

[img]a href=[/img][/IMG]

Comment

MWO problems log

What Is Blog or Comment Spam and How Can I Fight It?

Blog Spam and/or comment spam is becoming a big problem on the internet. Any website that displays any type of link page, or uses hyperlinked text in its content can easily be targeted by blog spammers.

Blog spam and comment spam happens when a bot or actual human visits a forum, a blog, or a chat room and automatically posts self-promotional links to the spammers websites. There is generally no content value in the comment itself, just a simple link.

Spammers engage in this activity in the hopes that they can improve their search engine rankings. If their ranking is boosted, then the spammer?s website wil be indexed above all of their competition. Thankfully, many search engines have algorithms that ban any site from their index if they detect spamming. Spammers will use popular blogs, news sites, forums and chat rooms to boost their promotional links.

Comment

MWO problems log

So these spammers are just hoping people will click on their links thereby boosting their site ratings?

Comment

MWO problems log

ToxicRevolution - Profile of Renaldomt
                          toxicrevolution.net/tr/member.php?action=profile&uid=30480

if you look at this clown on that website toxicrevolution.net.. then have a look at his homepage details..thats your spammer look at the textwork in comparison to that he has allegedly put up on mwo.
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                          X