Army thread last Tuesday in July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Johnny Dept. Lovely cream tea Mrs Jc. Those bridesmaid are well very shiny and green:H
    If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

You know when the kids were about 6/7 we slogged what felt like 3 weeks (prolly more like 8/9 hours) all the way to Devon foe a week and I never had a cream tea.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hi folks ..just thought I would jump in and see howareyizall....see wots happening on this fred..
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hello there Mick,
          Don't know about the rest of them...........but I'm stunningly gorgeous as usual.:H
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1687682 wrote: I wanna go to Devon --- have always wanted to --- or Cornwall --- just watching Jamie Oliver in Marrakech --- we were in all the places he's in........
            It is truly lovely.........never got as far a Cornwell. Dorset's lovely as well.

And of course you cannot beat the Northumbrian Coast but that's cos I'm biased.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I live in it.Big county north of the Tyne.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1687691 wrote: Don't even know where Northumbria is --- is that near you? Bit cool in November tho I'm guessin?:H:H
                God I remember sitting in the car by the beach in August it was so cold. Dragging the kids out from under the stairs while they shout..............No Mammy, no Mammy not the beach.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1687693 wrote: I live in it.Big county north of the Tyne.

God we're thick Molls :H I hadn't a clue neither

Comment

The S&H did Geography at Northumbria University............yous can spend an afternoon with him. Mind you his dissertation was all about Chinese reservoirs...............so he might not be shit hot on England.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1687700 wrote: Aren't they GAS what they do them dissertations on --- Adams was on Avoca (the shops) - since told me he was never even in one of them --- made it all up ---- chinese reservoirs mmmm -- mind you --- Jilly did Greek and Roman shipwrecks:H:H
                      It was quite interesting............basically the Chinese said..........oy you lot we're going to build a reservoir here whether you like it or not so bugger off and find somewhere else to live or you'll drown...........but in 15,000 words.

Lord knows what the luvverly Jenz was about............it was all chemical symbols and equations and great big long words that only another Bio-Medicinal Chemist would understand..........do you know :h telling people what her degree's in. Claiming Mammy's bragging rights here.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:waving:

Who keeps giving us 4 stars for the threat?

Chicken, potato, roast veg, rice. Promised I'd make fish cakes tomorrow - fish, potato, dill/fennel, onion - anything else I should chuck in?

Should we really keep Satzy on as costume advisor for the wedding? Green's so much not my colour.
                        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

mollyka;1687705 wrote: :H:H Brag away --- mine did nothin as mindblowin as that -- isn't it great to be able to be proud of them:l
                          I live with 3 graduates but I've got a Home Economics 'O' Level so I can feed them.

An 'O' level used to be the exams you took when I was 16. I hit the ground running out of that school just after I'd taken them.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Have to feed myself and others without benefit of Home Ec - when I moved into a place of my own I managed to burn the coffee water and buttered the wrong side of my toast.

Don't get the Depp fascination - do the pheromones not stretch that far south or what?

Comment

You know all I can really remember is trying to get rock hard lentils through a sieve and the alimentary canal........all the proper cooking was done at home.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Had the chicken tonight, fish to be had tomorrow

And then what to study, Molly, because at our age it will be for the sake of studying, not to make a career out of it, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X