Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sober Augustians- Assemble!

keec rbknyehnorhl

Whatever betting system is available, it is a must to know these things so that you will know what things are happening when gambling poker ekinutkan com/raybanaviatorswomen html]ray ban aviators women baykanhaber com/raybanreadingglasses asp]ray ban reading glasses Louis Vuitton is a brand that that always strives for offering best in terms of quality, style and elegance so that customers are offered with a masterpiece in terms of bags and purses canakkalemuzesi com/raybanglassesformen asp]ray ban glasses for men canakkalemuzesi com/raybanglassesformen asp]ray ban glasses for men The secret to wearing a duvet coat with flare lies in the proportions gundogduelektrik net/sunglassesrayban asp]sunglasses ray ban intursab org/raybanaviatorsizes asp]ray ban aviator sizes In the tradition of a classic Yves Saint Laurent runway show, music played as his models appeared in slickedback hair and red lips dogerhaber com/raybanrb3025 asp]ray ban rb3025 After we met, not in accordance with the procedure, become each other each other each other, love of knowledge based on digiguardians com/raybanoptical html]ray ban optical selekspertiz com/raybanlensreplacement html]ray ban lens replacement Horse of youth, in the evening when year, can remember the bow a tender ! fermat com tr/raybancockpit php]ray ban cockpit ray ban folding wayfarer However the doings of ghosts and gods, she hung up the whole afternoon 4nyapi com/raybanwarranty html]ray ban warranty ray ban rb2132 I believe: setbacks since can let a person to the silence, also can let a person shine, the key to see how you face it jokertasimacilik com/raybaneyeglassesforwomen asp]ray ban eyeglasses for women
    qabvsspo sonmemis com/prescriptionraybansunglasses html xmhgtfal

Comment

gpye zhycryscuotj

I know that we have been so hard, so hard to together guvenmutfak com/prescriptionraybans asp]prescription ray bans selekspertiz com/raybanlensreplacement html]ray ban lens replacement ) has selected Trintech's ReconNET to automate the verification and reconciliation of its bank deposits, and the DataFlow Transaction Network to collect, format and deliver its daily banking data mideks com/raybanusa asp]ray ban usa mugekucuksahin com/discountraybansunglasses asp]discount ray ban sunglasses Criminal Minds has been cloned mol-elastomer com tr/raybaneyeglassframes asp]ray ban eyeglass frames alotdesign com/raybanwayfarersunglasses html]ray ban wayfarer sunglasses 2mm x 300mm: baykanhaber com/raybanreadingglasses asp]ray ban reading glasses As long as you can blandishments, as long as you can circle had a lie, even if you do evil, also some people like, people also worship, good people are buried, the community now has much love? halilkale com/raybanjackieohh asp]ray ban jackie ohh envarnesriyat com/raybanscheap asp]ray bans cheap From determining the parting, i keep the peace without crying, as, not depressed, just left chest and empty, seems to be missing in the direction of the whole people, like the loss of sail is a vast ocean in sailing vessels, not to drift medarteknik com/raybanlenses asp]ray ban lenses ray ban predator Ice lun said, read, if the first value, safety, land collapse 4nyapi com/raybanwarranty html]ray ban warranty ray ban logo (Click on charts below to enlarge) fethimagara com/raybansunglassesformen asp]ray ban sunglasses for men
      kyauxrtv jokertasimacilik com/raybaneyeglassesforwomen asp qclzuxgw

Comment

free at last;1693250 wrote: Hi everyone, back in a wee town to resupply and recharge. Just finished 216 miles and still AF with every trip into a town. Happy, grateful, and sending everyone thoughts of strength and focus on your goals.
        SW is checking in with the Augustians as well.

And Free -how awesome, 216 miles -AF. Cars are great modes of travel -are they not?! (lol).

Comment

I'm checking in, too. Aug. 17 and all is well...

Pretty cool, Free - that's a lot of mileage! It must feel good to stop in, have some fresh food and a shower.

Pav

Comment

Checking in today, sober and happy for it. Quiet group this month, but that's OK... love to all

Comment

Hi all, happy to report August remains AF for me.

Spirit, may have not been clear. Put the car in storage. We have back packed 250 miles in the last month. Plan to hike another 250 in the new 4 weeks. Stay strong everyone.
              Free at Last
              "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
              http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Just checking in on my 'biblical' day 40, and hoping to steal the last word of the day on our thread from the spammers!

Pie

Comment

Pie;1695499 wrote: Just checking in on my 'biblical' day 40, and hoping to steal the last word of the day on our thread from the spammers!

Pie
                  Yikes. That's a lot of spam. Anyway-- Pie, so happy for your 40 days!!! Congrats, you rawk! How are you feeling?

Comment

Hi Skull... Just your Buddie BK stopping by to give you a big sweaty gym hug.. Hulk grrrrrrr...

I am not AF all the time but am making a commitment for the week days to be AF & am really hoping I can maintain a sober weekend. I haven't taken a weekend off for a while so I feel I am due...
                    I am just doing the best I can to get back in the saddle when I fall off and not let one day turn into 2 weeks.
                    I'm like a box of chocolates.... Ya never know what your gonna get... HA!

I am just trying to be kind to myself and keep fighting the good fight.
                    Take care everyone!

Comment

Still enjoying my first, full alcohol-free month! Hope you all are too, and thanks to Skull for starting this thread!

Pie

Comment

Awesome to hear, Pie Keep it going!

Comment

Just checkin in here- I'm off on a 4 day weekend getaway- As is our usual, GF will be enjoying wine and I will be enjoying coffee and tea. Best to all!

Comment

Hi all, back among the internet connected. Happy to report August remains joyfully AF for me.

Finished 350+ miles, heading out tomorrow for the remaining 130 miles of this big adventure. Feeling mighty blessed.
                            Free at Last
                            "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
                            http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Hi, All:

Checking in on the last day of August. Another sober month down and dusted.

So amazing, FAL!

Hope to see you all in September!
                              Pav

Comment

It's been a great pleasure to have such lovely company along for this ride, (or walk, in FAL's case!), through August, 2014.

Thanks,
                                Pie

Comment

Working...
                                X