All Victims- REVOLT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Victims- REVOLT!!!

We no longer have to feel this way!! We have control- Fuck the world!!!

We are good, deep, caring people,

We can move on, forgive, even if they don't ever deserve it, but for us, let it go.

What do you think?

Let me know, Love Jas xxx
    :thanks: :h

All Victims- REVOLT!!!

Jas, to forgive and let go is a wonderful thing that you can do for yourself.

I think everyone has experienced a degree of victimization at some point in their lives. I know I have wit my horrible ex husband, and have only recently learned to let it go

Scoobs
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

All Victims- REVOLT!!!

Yes Jasmin we are good people. I do belive forgive...But never forget, for fear of repeating the mistake. love ya Jas!
      Mar

Comment

All Victims- REVOLT!!!

hi being a victim means different things to different people!

A victim ,,from abuse?

a victim..in earlier years..past traumatic experiences etc.

horrible horrible things happen to some people and I wouldnt minimise their experiences.

HOWEVER..we are capable of change and we have free will and choices if we be still and contemplate what they are,

FEAR holds us back from making changes...sometimes we have to prepare to change other times we just have to get the hell way from a situation.

hope life is going ok for you Jas..best wishes from Cassy

Comment

All Victims- REVOLT!!!

im a rotten drunk... dont give up ... sometimes its more a case of being sinned against than sinning

Comment

All Victims- REVOLT!!!

Hi Jay...you sound rock bottom and maybe had some crap experiences in your life....change is possible..believe in yourself!!
            If you have been "the victim" of some awful stuff..get help to talk it through.

I have had a lot of involvement with abused kids and its good to see them turn their lives around...not suggesting the experience doesnt remain with them BUT they have been supported to not let it overwhelm and ruin the rest of their lives journey... its a long painful process out of darkness for so many people

Thinking of you...regards Cassy

Comment

All Victims- REVOLT!!!

It is hard, but be the bigger person...you will feel so much better in the end!

Comment

All Victims- REVOLT!!!

Maybe I shouldn't respond to this...but I will not forgive some of the things done to me. What I will do is not brood on them and examine if they seem to be effecting how I react to things today.

But I do like the first sentences.

We no longer have to feel this way!! We have control- [ Don't know about this? Fuck the world!!!]

We are good, deep, caring people,

I think we are good...yup.

Jay.....u r not a rotten drunk. We :l you! Post what's up!

Comment

All Victims- REVOLT!!!

Jas, are you alright?
                  What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                  ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

All Victims- REVOLT!!!

I guess I was being a bit full, on, was venting..... feeling better, just get sick of crap, but have to keep a positive attitude, and get RID of the 'victim mentality' that tries to keep me down.

Thanks for all you kind words of support, love ya's!

Jas :h
                    :thanks: :h

Comment

Working...
                    X