Army thread late Saturday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molls, nice to get birthday wishes, regardless of how bad the day was, isn't it? I am never excited for my birthday and rarely make plans, let alone have a party.. but I'm still always touched if someone thinks of me and writes or calls. Tomato soup.. mmmmmm..

Hi foxy Roxy. Surely that's what was meant!

Dreamy, she was thrilled to have a cleaned room and we just finished a beautiful puzzle that I got today. As we were doing the puzzle, she kept saying, "mama, we work so well together, don't we?" What a bunny. Hope the pantry fairy appears for you..

ok army folks, I'm signing off for the night and won't be back till Sunday evening. Wishing you all a good one. xo

Comment

Well I'm home in one piece. Well - more importantly -THEY are in one piece -having told me all the way home from the back seat how to drive. GGGRRRR !!!
      T'was baltic in the garden - then started raining but I ate my weight in Rocky Road ( think that's what it's called? ) - chocolate square yokes made from biscuit, Mars bars & SMOTHERED in chocolate. :egad:
      The shite talk was starting to emerge just as we left- so all is well !

S'uppose yiz are all in bed.......
      Night night

Comment

Working...
      X