Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome all spammers!!!!!!!!11

mollyka;1695319 wrote: HAHA!!!! and rvvn/heoiensoie,doejhe to you too:H

Well - maybe if we ALL posted here and left the rest of the boards to the shaggers??
    Looks like they've finally noticed this thread...I think that our amazing facility with "Spamese" proved to be an irresistible lure! :H

Comment

Good thing...I've really been yearning for some knock off "Oakleys" and Louis Vuitton bags...

Comment

Oops...make that "Vuitton" shoes for men...fortunately, I have huge feet!

Comment

Welcome renaldwhateveryoucallyourself. Now invite all your friends here and stay here, we'll check in from time to time to see if you need any more bandwith, pizza or coffee (arsenic optional). Let's see how long you can keep this fred going - the Shouty fred did very well with your invaluable help.
          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

This is hilarious
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the laugh this morning. I could use something to shrink my belly fat.

Comment

I can't believe you caught a spammer!! Are ya going to keep him?? He looks so smart and witty and all...

Maybe he will bring his fluffernutterdingbat friends with him. Then we could put them all up in a room for all to admire and coo over.

Love this thread:H
                AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

red67;1695773 wrote: I can't believe you caught a spammer!! Are ya going to keep him?? He looks so smart and witty and all...

Maybe he will bring his fluffernutterdingbat friends with him. Then we could put them all up in a room for all to admire and coo over.

Love this thread:H
                  red -your avatar reminded me of this:

[img]a href=[/img][/IMG]

Spam Attack -2014

Comment

Working...
                  X