funny email....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny email....

My sister-in-law sent me this this morning... thought I'd pass along for a laugh :rollin

WHEN WE GIRLS DRINK TOO MUCH............

1. WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHERE OUR PURSE IS.

2. WE BELIEVE THAT DANCING WITH OUR ARMS OVERHEAD AND WIGGLING OUR BUTT
    WHILE YELLING "WOO-HOO!" IS TRULY THE SEXIEST DANCE MOVE AROUND.

3. WE'VE SUDDENLY DECIDED THAT WE WANT TO KICK SOMEONE'S ASS AND HONESTLY
    BELIEVE WE COULD DO IT TOO.

4. IN OUR LAST TRIP TO PEE, WE REALIZE THAT WE NOW LOOK MORE LIKE A HOMELESS
    HOOKER THAN THE GODDESS WE WERE JUST FOUR HOURS AGO

5.WE START CRYING AND TELLING EVERYONE WE SEE THAT WE LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH.

6. WE GET EXTREMELY EXCITED AND JUMP UP AND DOWN EVERY TIME A NEW SONG
    PLAY'S BECAUSE "OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS SONG!"

7. WE'VE FOUND A DEEPER/SPIRITUAL SIDE TO THE GEEK SITTING NEXT TO US.

8. WE'VE SUDDENLY TAKEN UP SMOKING AND BECOME REALLY GOOD AT IT.

9. WE YELL AT THE BARTENDER, WHO WE BELIEVE CHEATED US BY GIVING US JUST
    LEMONADE, BUT THAT'S JUST BECAUSE WE CAN NO LONGER TASTE THE GIN.

10. WE THINK WE ARE IN BED, BUT OUR PILLOW FEELS STRANGELY LIKE THE KITCHEN
    FLOOR (or the mop?)

11. WE FAIL TO NOTICE THAT THE TOILET LID'S DOWN WHEN WE SIT ON IT.

12. WE TAKE OUR SHOES OFF BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IT'S THEIR FAULT THAT WE'RE
    HAVING PROBLEMS WALKING STRAIGHT.

SEND THIS ALONG TO ALL THE GIRLS YOU KNOW WHO LIKE TO HAVE FUN. MAKE THEM
    LAUGH AT THEMSELVES LIKE YOU PROBABLY DID....SADLY, MANY ARE TRUE!!

Can anyone relate? :eek

funny email....

:rollin :b :eek

Allie;

I can relate! I haven't been that bad in a VERY LONG TIME, but I can remember the exact things happening!

Please post this under "Laughing Out Loud Thread"..:lol

Brandy

Comment

funny email....

I can relate!!

I can relate, fell asleep on the bathroom floor w/ the door locked and someone had to pick the lock to go to the toilet!!! Talke about embarrassing!! That was over 10 yrs ago and I was still going pretty strong (not that bad though!!!) about one week ago!! This is already "kinda" working...........Mary Anne:lol :rollin :b

Comment

funny email....

Re: I can relate!!

I'm glad it's been a long time since I've done this sort of thing as well.... the latest I can relate to is about six months ago getting mad at my shoes and taking them off b/c I thought that's why I couldnt walk right...:lol

But I can relate to all of these things at some time or another.... I could probably even add a few! (Like the time I opened a drawer to my nightstand and peed in it b/c I thought it was the toilet.... or so my husband tells me... )

Glad this program is making those memories farther in the past!!

Comment

funny email....

Re: I can relate!!

Kate... do you pee in your drawers too? I am talking the "furniture" drawer.. top shelf. Apparently I pulled it out, sat it in a peed. I dont remember, but my husbby was shore entertained?

I didnt remember, much less believe him.. so he just said, "Check your top drawer. I did... the evidece was there. WHAT was I thinking?'( I was thinking I was on the toilet).

Its cute once, but I have been talking to my hubby, that I will never do that again. Hard I know... but I havent...

Six months with no peeing in my night stand drawer!!!

I just need to up doing everything to the book. There is always soemthingn that is upsetting my stomach, etc. But I am willing to do it ALL. With not working after next week, having a full gym right down the street... I think things are lookin up

I just need to get settled in and refocus. Thanks for listening!

Allie

Comment

funny email....

Re:I can relate!!

YES YES YES

Comment

funny email....

Re: Re:I can relate!!

Ohmigod! This thread made me remember so many cringe-worthy events...thankfully, most of them were a VERY long time ago....

How's this, though: Back in the 1970's, when my drinking was accompaned by various mood-altering drugs (quaaludes, anyone?), I once dug around in my bag for a cigaret and my perceptions were so incredibly off that I ended up trying to light a friggin' tampon instead of a cigaret!!!!! Well, you know, it was a long, white thing and I was so blitzed I couldn't tell the difference! Fortunately, no one saw this pathetic event because I was in the back seat of a car and when I belatedly realized what I was doing, I was able to quickly put the damn thing back in my bag (it was only singed and not lit, thank goodness)....

Thirty years later, I'm STILL cringing over it...

And then there was the time I tried to get out of a moving cab on the Brooklyn bridge--only to be prevented by my friends hanging on to me and screaming.... Or the time when....Or that other time....
              Ah, so many memories, so few brain cells.... Thank goodness for MWO!!!!
              susan

Comment

Working...
              X