Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thursday 21 August 2014

Good morning Army!

Was wondering if a spammer might not have started today's fred for us. It's past the point of ridiculosity now.

The hunters are off to the hills (flat plains actually).

We can play at POETS tomorrow - yay! hoping for sunshine over the weekend - I want to go and have a look at the spring flowers along the West Coast.

Chat later when you're up and about.
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Love you for that "young" Molly, whatever you meant by it! And good morning - and why the tossing and turning? Joe snoring or worries? The menfolk have left for their hunting trip, and there's no sense in going to bed now. Up since 3:30. I'm now trying to make sense of the stranger :H posts on the site, but not looking for nappy bags.

Comment

Seems there are two groups - the polyglot ones and then the shorter posts that at least try for some relevance - they actually bother me more - never sure if they are here for MWO and have just lost the plot a bit, or whether they are properly vile and can be cursed without guilt.

Damn, thought I'd deleted that first hunters reference; ag well, I'll let it stay.

Comment

Good Morning, Dreamy and Molly! I'm just about to call it a day and head off to sleep, so Goodnight as well. Nice work catching that spammer, Dreamy. Way too funny.

Pie :H

Comment

Would you be able to negotiate where to be transferred to? Sort of cherry-picking?

Comment

Morning Pie! Yes, I thought it was really funny - but then, the thread did welcome them, not that I think they take any interest in what they're reading - they just post post post. And good night Pie - sweet dreams!

Comment

I don't think we're too close to the top of RJ's to-do list - her last post was soft soaping us.

Comment

Perhaps wait and see what happens and then act? Good to have plans in place should it happen, but no sense in worrying too much at this point - you don't know how final the list is, where you going (if you are). But I understand you worry about travel (and I guess there's something in the back of your mind about having to work with some people rather than others. Coffee made this side, too - sleep well!

Comment

O fuck off Nathan; you've been reported

Comment

Oh stay, Nathan, see you're from Moz - we're neighbours. It's raining here - what's the weather your part of the continent? Which part of Moz are you from?

Comment

This is brilliant: Haven't laughed so much in ages:

Terrible estate agents’ photographs: excrement, horses and toilets in the kitchen | Life and style | The Guardian

Comment

Morning.
                        I've bought 3 nappy bags :H

Comment

What is going on with all these odd posts??
                          I can't make any sense of it?
                          Possibly just a lonely soul who can't think out his own stuff... Copy and paste randomly?
                          Good morning to all of us!
                          My jasmine is in full bloom, I smell spring everywhere!
                          Love from Pretoria xx

Comment

Morning Sol - lovely to see you! Too early here for jasmine, should be another week or three. Have the jacarandas started flowering yet? I think these spammers are paid per post?

Now wouldn't it be lovely if Tips would delurk for a seconds and let us know how he's doing! I miss the chromydomy one!

And morning to you too Satz!

Comment

Good morning Dreamydoooooooooo, Mollymoo, Pie (don't be a stranger or I'll come and get you) Satzuma and the luvverly Sol.

FIVE YEARS AF.

We miss you.:upset:
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X