SUPER SOBER SUNDAY SHOUT OUTS 24TH AUGUST 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okey dokey lets get going SHOUTY OUTY SHOUTER OUTERS.

Give yourself a high five for another week done..............or if this is your first week a high five for having a go .

By the way there are no rules day one or day 2000 ........ I know Lavande is coming up to 2000 days soon so I hope we've got our party frocks ready.

Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

Anonymous One - Sobriety Calculator

For me its 1875 days from the start date to the end date or 5 years, 1 month, 18 days including the end date....................to be continued
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Tee Hee Hee - yes, me again!!! I did have a couple of slips on Tues and Weds., but have come back with a new determination !!!! Some things some other folk said on the threads really resonated with me so I have written them out BIG and think about them if I even THINK about having a drink!

Just noticed that you mentioned 'week' JC - should I be a week AF before posting here? I am not ....

Hugs to all, Sun
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1697647 wrote: Tee Hee Hee - yes, me again!!! I did have a couple of slips on Tues and Weds., but have come back with a new determination !!!! Some things some other folk said on the threads really resonated with me so I have written them out BIG and think about them if I even THINK about having a drink!

Just noticed that you mentioned 'week' JC - should I be a week AF before posting here? I am not ....

Hugs to all, Sun
      Had to go back and see what I said.........I was in a rush before the site crashed again.

Like I said no rules, hun.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

267 days which i am feeling pretty chuffed about but one day at a time for this chicken.

Agreed Molls every minute sober is a massive achievement for us alkies. one day at a time, one minute, one hour and even one second.
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Free to be me! 6.4 weeks!

Pie

Comment

WHY is it that every Sunday when I post here, you always manage to make me well up with your comments ??? Thank you for your support .... it really does help !!! :l:l
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

MAE!!
              470 and counting. Have a good one everybody!
              Sam
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Lots and lots of days for me too! No turning back for this gal.

Sunny, I just love your name, always makes me smile to see you posting here. You can do this and I am very proud of you.

Happy Sunday!
                AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Thanks for counting, Ava. That makes it 266 for me.

Happy Sober Sunday, everyone!

Comment

From one sun to another: never give up. As long as you remember that, you will keep moving forward.

Great work everyone. Success creates success.
                    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Happily shouting out 185 days - and happy that I now need to use the date calculator to check!
                      sunshinedaisies - just keep going, one day it will stick, really - it took me forever and no idea why this time worked - I really don't know - but it did, and it will for you
                      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

It was 399 days for me on Sunday. I was surrounded by booze most of the day at a wedding, probably the only one not drinking and got a few awkward looks when I said no thank you to the celebratory cocktails and champagne. Hard luck, this person aint drinking and it's safer and nicer for everyone that way!
                        I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Working...
                        X