Back in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in the USA

Got my green card late Wed. and came back and can u believe it the same officer that refused me the day before was next to the officer that saw me through. As I was walking thru he yelled at me that I couldn't have received a fed ex pkg in that time and wanted to see my green card. I kept on going because I had already been processed and it was up to him to check with the officer who processed me.

I half expected him to board the boat. Wait... didn't they just let a guy in with t.b. after being warned he was coming in. Would that be Homeland Security or Homeland Stupidity.

Glad to be back.

Just found out my older neighbors - 50 acres over one is on oxygen and they are struggling, so guess who will be doing a little extra cooking. Will love. it. They are selling their home and the realtor is so lazy he is doing nothing, so will help them with that. Am thawing out a turkey breast tonight. Lushy any recipes on cooked turkey breast would be appreciated. I may roast the whole thing or butterfly it out into roulades.

Love you all.
    Enlightened by MWO

Back in the USA

Welcome back!

Comment

Back in the USA

Thanks Louise. It's good to be back. Now will work on my U.S. citizenship.
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Back in the USA

Hey need to play that song by Lee Greenwood..."Proud To Be An American"....welcome home!

Comment

Back in the USA

What an idiot! An officer with nothing better to do.

Welcome back!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Back in the USA

Welcome back SK
            What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
            ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Back in the USA

Welcome back Skendall, Turkey breast on the grill with teriayki glaze might be good.
              Grill some pineapple with it we love that at my house.

Sammys

Comment

Back in the USA

Welcome back SK. I am not good with turkey, I tend to dry it out no matter what I do. Roulades sound very good though......
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Back in the USA

yum sammys
                  Gabby :flower:

Comment

Back in the USA

Glad you are back SK and glad that officer saw you sail through!

Comment

Working...
                    X