Roos bounce into spring :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like we're all having photo problems.

Comment

I've re folded all my undies, sorted them by colour and put them neatly in the drawer with a lavender bag.
      Oooh, I just clicked on Flag.

Comment

Morning Undies!

I love the smell of fresh paint.
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

A friends younger sister died about 2 pm today.
          Brain tumour
          22 years old.
          Too young.

Comment

am I showing up? Love the new site!!!!!
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oh Rags, so sad. Too young, too soon. Strength to all.

I can see you, Missy!

Comment

I am so happy!!! What can you see Dreamy?? Just posts or avatar as well?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Mr B and I had the most lovely 3 days in Byron Bay. You know what I liked most????? - no McDonalds/KFC/ Pizza Hut; no Kmart ..... yes to local businesses! They aren't always slick but they are authentic :-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

I can see both posts and avacake Missy, but your avacake doesn't extend to the bottom of the avatar box - what if you go into personal settings (or whatever it's called) and fiddle around? If you can see mine, that's where yours end too.

And yes to authenticity! How are the wedding plans coming on?

Comment

DreamThinkDo;n2510572 wrote: I can see both posts and avacake Missy, but your avacake doesn't extend to the bottom of the avatar box - what if you go into personal settings (or whatever it's called) and fiddle around? If you can see mine, that's where yours end too.

And yes to authenticity! How are the wedding plans coming on?
                      We are getting there Dreamy. Sort of :-) We talked about invitees today ............ I have a big Catholic family and the minimum number of invitees is 34 (adults and kids), and we all manage to get along .

Mr B has a small Methodist family - 13 on his side at most, but they don't get on. So we are sort of trying to work out what might work best so it isn't too lop sided .

Buggered if I know how we get through it:-) Elopement is looking pretty attractive at the moment :-) Apart from the fact that we re in our late 50s, we have successfully brought up 5 kids between us ( and none of them "ours" ) but bringing them all together doesn't feel that easy :-) But I do love the fact that Mr B's 16 year old refers to my foster daughter's 10 year old as his step-brother - despite the fact the they share not a shred of DNA!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;n2510592 wrote: But I do love the fact that Mr B's 16 year old refers to my foster daughter's 10 year old as his step-brother - despite the fact the they share not a shred of DNA!!
                        You must have done a lot right to get to that point.

I'm sure you'll arrive at some sort of solution - and whatever you decide to do: it is your wedding, after all

Comment

so sad rags, strength to you mate.
                          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

lol, not quite right there.