oh shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh shit

well here i am at day 11 double digets, stufff up, no kids in site thank god. Had my sons birthday today, decided to have it at a bowling alley,most of our(still talking in our)parties turn to adult piss ups, and here i am all the people that i use to party with, with my ex are all here , havnt had much to do with them for 2 years, all having wine,beer ect, what do you do yes i went for it , god pissed after 1 ,party end every one one is going to macas had to get out of there,drove home droped off sons mate had a real complesion for wine SORRY her i am (note to self sorry class 4)oh yeh lelft friends with ex cause they were going somewere else ()not invited)() SO ALONE any way so here i am with all my frinds on the bloody computer GOD GIRL GET A LIFE................................how sad
    CHILL
    ACCEPTANCE IS A POWERFUL THING

oh shit

Hey Chilli,

You are not alone! It sounds like a pretty stressful situation your were in so don't be mad at yourself. Old drinking buddies, the ex, etc. It's gonna take some time my dear. Glad you left the friends with the ex and are safe at home!

Comment

oh shit

You poor girl! We've all had days like that (frequently involving kids birthday parties and ex's.)

Best thing now is an early night and a fresh start tomorrow.

Love,

Robin

Comment

oh shit

Chili,
        You are starting a NEW life...that is OK. Old friends weren't so great anyway...now were they? Not really! They liked the ex too much...which obviously you don't, drink to much...which you need not to do, and aren't giving you much support. So, really you were alone with them , they weren't much of real friend...BUT, there are good friend for you to be found...your friends. NONE drinking friends.

Comment

oh shit

Hi chilli,
          Most of us have shitty days like that from time to time.
          You just gotta keep trying.
          Regarding getting a life....My friends here have helped me get a life.:h

Comment

oh shit

getting out of there was the best thing to do anyway. you werent invited... would you have gone if you were? imagine what might have happened if you had.

sounded a hard situation for you and you did the best thing. i take it you had the one drink? even if you had more when you got home, you know what to do next.

thinking of you

roxane

Comment

oh shit

You are doing great Chilli. Luvuall said it all so well. And Popeye is right - friends are here to help you get a new life. A better life. One your son will be grateful for. Hugs to you.

Comment

oh shit

Chilli, it was stressful to say the least. Your doing well.Focus on your positives, and know we are always here.
                Smiles
                Mar

Comment

oh shit

It sounds like you had alot of triggers, and you are human, and humans do stuff up, I stuff up with ridiculous regularity...

You're not alone, don't give up, get back on the bike so to speak, just like I'm trying to do, eventually we will get there together.

Lot's of Love, Jas
                  :thanks: :h

Comment

oh shit

Chilli, you were in a very stressful situation. Stop being hard on yourself but plug yourself back in to the program.
                    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                    X