Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Needed

It has been a bit since I posted about Mama, but she is not doing well guys. Went to the doc this week...99lbs. Has went from 128lbs to 99lbs in 4 weeks. Bunch of new meds to include one to try and increase her appetite. ALL THIS IS GOING ON AND WE HAVE NOT STARTED CHEMO YET!!!!! She will not survive chemo...there is no way. She has no weight to lose. I already see every bone in her body. Spent all night in ER last night. She was dehydrated. Meds making her sick. I am doing OK...staying positive. Have had a couple of crying spells, but go outside and collect myself...she does not see me. I show ONLY positive hope to her. Prayers needed...much love to you all.

Prayers Needed

Big prayers on the way LUV,
    BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Prayers Needed

Hi Luv- I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Saying a prayer for you both right now.
      Lisa

Comment

Prayers Needed

praying for you both luv

do you have any societies/charities that you could call on for help and support? sorry i cant think of anything that may help.

Comment

Prayers Needed

We do Rox and are signed up...she is so weak though we have only made it to one meeting. AND she cried through the entire thing. I actually think it made it more sad than did her good. Just my opinion. It seemed to crush her spirit.

Comment

Prayers Needed

oh Luv, sorry its bad again. i dont know what to say except for I'm thinkin about you both and sayin a prayer right now.
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Prayers Needed

Sending many prayers and hugs your way Luv.
              I keep thinking of how strong you are. xxoo

Comment

Prayers Needed

Ok....I did it.
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

Prayers Needed

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Prayers Needed

I'm sorry to hear that luv, thats not what should happen. is there some source of palliative care where this isnt an issue of witholding or low dosing pain relief for fear of addiction. we have a charity over here (macmillan nurses) who are trained and experienced in cancer care specifically. they come to us not us to them. i just wandered if there was something similar.

just to add, they are not just for people dying of cancer but people with cancer. so they are not seen as a death sentance by the patient.

Comment

Prayers Needed

I'm so sorry. It must be horrible seeing your mum in such a bad way. Hang on to those positive thoughts L..... and remember happier times together. Of course I will pray for her and you my friend. Bella xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Prayers Needed

I'm so sorry Luv....

an extra prayer for your mom & you.
                        may angels watch over you. Attached files [img]/converted_files/256082=1080-attachment.jpg[/img]
                        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Prayers Needed

I'm so sorry Luvuall. Prayers are winging their way.:angel:

Comment

Prayers Needed

No, not in the US....Rox...

Comment

Prayers Needed

i'm sorry luv, i was trying to be practical and thats not what youre asking for right now.

you know what its like, 'what can i do to help'. as you may remember, i'm going through a similar experience and the helpless feeling sometimes is overwhelming. but different countries different support networks, so i was no help at all really:blush:

i am still praying and thinking of you both though.

Comment

Working...
                              X