Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Needed

I am sorry LUV. Major prayers on thier way. I have a special line to the gods. It will be ok.

I hope your aerogarden comes today and that you can set it up as a distraction. Also hope you can work in your garden and bring lots of beautiful flowers in the house to bring even an ounce of cheer. I really do think nature, scent, color, exercise, sound, and distraction- all play a significant role in our state of mind. I know this is a very hard time and I wish I could make it all better. I will get on the line to the heavens now. I hope you all know how much we care.

xoxo

Comment

Prayers Needed

My prayers have been sent as well and will continue to do so......I am so sorry.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Prayers Needed

Oh Rox...I know...I wish we did...we need something more, we just don't have anything until the very end.

Comment

Prayers Needed

Lucky, I hope so too. I brought her a lily a week ago from my lily garden and it still looks GREAT...I cannot believe how long it has lasted!

Comment

Prayers Needed

Praying for you both
            Paulx

Comment

Prayers Needed

((((Luv))))

I am sooo sorry for you hon. I hope your mom is made comfortable and you can talk w/her and say what you'd like to say.....just in case. My mother died in a short time.....she was in and out of the hospital but the last time it was only about 30 hrs. And what was a great comfort to me was to be able to make peace with some things that had been on my mind, tell her how much I loved her and admired her for her life and was able to be there with her. Still hurt like hell, still had some adjustment problems, but I look back and am comforted by that part of her death.

I am sending my strongest wishes for strength, comfort and eventually, peace for you, her and all that love:hug: her.

Comment

Prayers Needed

Oh my dear sweet Luv, So sorry. I will most certainly pray for you Mama. and for you as well. You are a true blessing to her. As you have been to me and many other on this board.I wish I had the right words to give you, please just know that I am holding you all up in prayer. I am only a phone call away little sister. Anytime at all!
                Love Ya
                Mar

Comment

Prayers Needed

Dear LUV, your name says it all. You have sent so much love to us - now we are sending love and prayers your way. I hope you feel them - I think you do. Be strong.
                  :h :l :h
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Prayers Needed

Nothing! No! Nothing... will EVER separate us from the love of God..
                    Thinking of you Luv and praying that our Father will hold you and your mom and comfort you in the way only He can.
                    :h Nancy
                    Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?

36As it is written:
                    "For your sake we face death all day long;
                    we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered."[l]

37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[m
                    ] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,

39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
                    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Prayers Needed

Sending prayers for you and your mom. Luv, so sorry.
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Prayers Needed

Luv,
                        You & your Mom are in my thoughts and prayers :h
                        Is there a Hospice program there? That really helped with my Uncle .

:l :l
                        Judie
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Prayers Needed

So sorry to hear about your mum Luv. Will say a prayer you and her. You are in my thoughts.

Take care,

Nicole x

Comment

Prayers Needed

Much, much love sweetie to you and your dear mom...it must be an unbelievably tough time for both of you to try and stay strong.....I hope you are getting support too Luv wherever you are....
                            Thoughts and prayers...weemelon xxxxx

Comment

Prayers Needed

Hi Luv...
                              Just saw this thread, and just want to encourage you to NEVER lose hope! Remember what happened with my Mom when her diagnosis was definite death. Now they can find no trace of cancer in her body at all, and she was supposed to be dead by now! I dont understand why that happens sometimes, but it does! I know the mental anguish that you are going through, and wish I could give you a big hug.

I have some great booklets that my sister-in-law (who is a hospice grief counselor as well as has lost her 4 y/o daughter tragically) gave to me. They really helped me when things were touch and go. They are excellent counseling books geared for the immediate family and how to react in all the different situations of cancer, how to deal with their anguish as they decline, and circumstances you find yourself in. Lots of great tips and information on the types of things to say to your Mom in this case that I would not have thought of otherwise. If you are interested in them, please PM me with your address and I'll mail them to you.

Keeping you and your Mom in prayers! Hang in there! :l
                              Allie
                              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Prayers Needed

Hi L

only just saw this thread. I have little to offer in conslotation except that my thoughts are with you and your family. You hav offered so much love and support to me, and it it coming right back at you and your mother, you lovely lady. Life is so hard. I wish you strength and courage and love.

kate x

Comment

Working...
                                X