Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers Needed

Luvuall, I cannot imagine what that must be like. I like most people on these boards, know that your mum has been ill for a while. But to hear of her physical frailty and to hear that she now has to go through the demands of chemotherapy on the body......my heart goes out to you. I do not know how I would cope personally with the same sort of situation. I am thankful that I have not yet had to deal with circumstances as stressfull as the ones that you are having to live through at the moment. We are all here whenever you need support.
    Amelia.
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Prayers Needed

my prayers are for you and your mum xx
      Just believe - that's all you have to do

:lilangel:

Comment

Prayers Needed

Luv I hope it helps somewhat to know that you and your mom are surrounded by the warmth and love of everyone here.. You are both in my thoughts..

Stay strong, love from Louise xxxxxx
        A F F L..
        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Prayers Needed

Sending love and prayers for you and your mum, I lost my mum in the same
          circumstances 5 years ago, it's truly awful.
          I am going to mass in the morning I will light a candle for her.
          The power of prayer is awesome.
          Love Paulaxx

Comment

Prayers Needed

I'm sending up a prayer also Luv, my thoughts are with you and your family. ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Prayers Needed

Luv,
              Just wanted to say that I shared your Mom's story with my Mom tonight. Before I could finish telling her, she was grabbing my hand and saying.. "Lets pray right now."

So we did. Just wanted you to know that me and my Mom were stared at for praying for you and your Mom tonight... and I loved it!!

Prayers are truly with you.
              Allie
              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Prayers Needed

This place is truely special.

Comment

Prayers Needed

You are a very strong woman- I am praying as hard as I can.
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Prayers Needed

Luv, my heart is broken for you. My prayers and thoughts are with you both.
                    Meow-Meow
                    MonaKitty

Comment

Prayers Needed

I'm here!!

Luv, This is the only thing I can do. I'm thinking about hugging the shit out of you. A real good one. I am really thinking of it as I type this. I hope you can feel it. I' m Squeezing so damn hard, but I don't want to hurt you. Now, I get a tap on my shoulder. It's all of our freinds at the MWO, all the people I have to share you with. Damn, I just wanted to you all by myself as I hug you, and be selfish, but all these people just had to get in there. Umm. Where am I going with this? I think you know. And you know, we are always here. Luv yu.
                      where does this go?

Comment

Prayers Needed

Thanks guys! She fianly ate a few bites of food today...of all things she wanted a big mac...good grief Mama...BUT guess what she got...a damn big mac. She only ate 4 bites, but I didn't care. Better than what she's been eating. Gonna take her to the beach for 2-3 days. We aren't far and she wants to see the kids play in the sand.

Comment

Prayers Needed

Luv U well that is a little bit or progress. Love to you and your momma
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Prayers Needed

I know you are going cherish the time.

xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoooxoxo

Comment

Prayers Needed

luv. I've seen it myself. She needs to enjoy the Big Mac, as ridiculous as it sounds. She is going to see, the beauty she was a part of creating. Your life. And the life that eminates from you. Luv it is all good.
                              where does this go?

Comment

Prayers Needed

Dear Luv, I'm so sorry - My warmest wishes and heartfelt prayers are winging their way ...:h

The beach is a beautiful idea - memories to treasure... Take care, and many :l
                                :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                                Goals:
                                Days 1-7 DONE
                                Days 8-14 DONE
                                Days 15-21 DONE
                                30 days DONE
                                60 days
                                100 days

Comment

Working...
                                X