Rosie or Elizabeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rosie or Elizabeth

Here Here!! Camper, you took the words out of my mouth, but I wasn't going to say them. I can't stand Rosie, and I believe Elizabeth is truly a conservative and is opinionated about it.
    What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
    ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Rosie or Elizabeth

I was on the fence about her camper cause she can be funny. I also hate to think Donald Trump could be right but I can see the side of her that is just plain to tough to deal with. I never would ever stop with her she has such an attitude towards people, Its like she always wants people to cut her slack but she never cuts anybody any.

Just my thoughts on the booted talk show host and thats all she is to me
      Sammys

Comment

Rosie or Elizabeth

I meant it would never stop with her!

Comment

Rosie or Elizabeth

The opinions here are just about as different as Rosie and Elizabeth. That's why there is a Fox and a CNN and an MSNBC. I try to watch a little of each every day. ( I work at home). I catch The View from time to time and saw "the fight". One day Rosie picks on Christians, the next day she says she is Catholic. I'm sorry the Church in general picks on Gay people. I agree with whoever said before that Rosie was much nicer before she came out. Now she seems to have this big chip on her shoulder because she perceives the world is judging her. I'm a Christian. I'm not judging her. I don't care what side her bread her bread is buttered on, I just want her to spend her millions on good things and support our troops. Other than that she can say anything she wants. We all have remotes.

Melissa
          If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Rosie or Elizabeth

Rosie is a sickening anti American pigface. Just my humble opinion.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Rosie or Elizabeth

Uh .... I hate Rosie cause Camper hates Rosie. I am too tired to think now, so I will just align. Ducky thinks Rosie is a pig too. Okay. So there.

Morrison, you are too funny!! Really, I laughed out loud !!

Okay, hugs all - I will be back soon.
              Pans

Comment

Rosie or Elizabeth

I liked her much better 10 years ago also. Now she seems a little too confident that every thing she says is right. Very abrasive...too bad. She makes a lot of good points, but I just change the station now because she annoys me.

Julie

Comment

Working...
                X