Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minus a day

Hi guys,
    woke up feeling a bit wrong, then walked in to find out that i hadnt drunk all the wine, amazing never happens, so i decided iam not going to punish myself and not start back at one just not add yesterday so still at day 11(couldnt bare to go back to 1).
    You are so right Luvuall, they werent true friends, and have given me no support at all, not even when i had to go into hospital, i had to get a friend who lived in Cairns 3 days away to come down and look after my kids while i had major surgery, they didnt even visit, glenn can have them, new start for me, thanks everyone for the support, i dont really crave the alcohol mainly the affect i just wanted to get loaded and feel sorry for myself, thats what is pathetic, (can not spell for shit ) hope you will let me stay at 11 days
    or do i have to go back to 1, my son said to just minus yesterday sounds good to me.:thanks:
    ACCEPTANCE IS A POWERFUL THING

minus a day

Minus yesterday sounds like the way to go. That's so lovely Chilli. And don't worry about the spelling.

You're inspiring me to go AF

Scoobs
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

minus a day

its a blip in the graph. it hasnt wiped out the previous 11 days.

you didnt even finish the bottle!i think you did well

day 12 it is then:goodjob:

Comment

minus a day

Chilli,
        You are doing GREAT and you go hug that smart littl boy of yours...I have one of those litle guys too. It was a slip...start over...oh hell no girl! That is a hiccup!

Comment

minus a day

It's day 11 Chilli.
          Smiles
          Mar

Comment

minus a day

It's a Mulligan
            What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
            ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

minus a day

Sounds good to me. Join us on the June drink less - gardengirl has a great way of counting. Your son sounds like a gem.

Comment

minus a day

I agree, it's so tiring and deflating to have to go back to day 1 after a slip up.

I'm just concentrating on all the positves in my life, and everytime I win the battle with myself not to drink is a victory for me. Lately I have even poured it down the sink, something unheard of for me!

I'm never giving up giving up, and feel I'm getting better.

Love Jas xx
                :thanks: :h

Comment

Working...
                X