Finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally

It is finally raining here...second day. Thought it would never come. Has not rained in 7 weeks. You know my little flowers needed some rain. I love the rain...but, now I can't garden today, so what am I gonna do? Kids gone to their Daddy's. Guess I will go antique shopping...

Finally

Thoroughly enjoy your antique shopping Luv !!! We just got some rain as we were leaving our friends home around midnight last night... It didn't rain all night though, so I'm hoping that we can get a bit more today... Have LOADS of fun knowing that mother nature is taking care of your gardens today. ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Finally

Luv, go treasure hunting! Junk stores, thrift store. Sometime you will find the most amazing things in these places. I love finding a diamond in the rough. I am going to use the rain to my advantage today, I am throwing wild flower seed out today so I don't have to water it. Just throw it on the ground and see what happens.Most importantly Have fun!!
      love Ya
      Mar

Comment

Finally

Have a good time, Luv - you deserve it.

Comment

Finally

Have a good time, and be happy that you don't live in uk, it never seems to stop raining
          here, nice and sunny today though
          Love Paula.x

Comment

Finally

love antiques and old junk. Have fun wish I could come.
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
            X