Hi Friends wanted to say 'hello'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im feeling a lot better now, have really cut back on the drinking and am getting a lot more done. Took the kids to the school disco tonight and it was so good to see them really happy again.

Have my first a and d appt on tuesday so that will be good support.

Miss you guys wish u were in chat but its 8.30pm here so i guess you're all asleep.

Love Glad xxxx

Glad
    Soooooo GLAD you are doing well.
    Keep on keepin' on girlfriend!
    wellseasoned

Comment

So happy you checked in, Glad!:h
      Thinking about you often. Come here as much as you need, ok? It's wonderful you and the kids are getting to shake your booties a bit at the disco!
      Take care, Glad
      Becca (wish I was awake when you were in chat too!!!!)

Comment

Glad,
        Am so happy you are OK! Keep strong girl, you are really something
        We have all felt for you and are so glad you are back:happy
        Love Shas

Comment

What a treat to hear from you Glad!!! It is good to know that you are doing reasonably well and that things are getting back to some normalcy! Especially it is good to know that you have cut back on your drinking!!!

I hope there is a time soon when we can all click into chat together!!! Meanwhile take care of your precious heart!:h :d

Hugs,
          Kathy

Comment

Hello Glad!
            I was about to start a thread asking how you were!! I have thought about you and your children a lot and wondered so much how you were doing. I am so proud of you for finding the strength to make the steps to pull out of the alcohol muck at such a difficult time in your life, but I know that by doing so you are feeling so much better!!

Please stay in touch, and keep us posted on you and your kiddie poos!!!

Much love,
            Allie

Comment

Hey Glad, Kate, So good to hear you're still around! :h I wish we could've caught up in the chat... maybe next time...Stick around girl. :d :P ...Judie

Comment

Glad I am so glad you are back we have been so concerned, please stay in touch we think and talk about you every single day. Please don't ever feel like you are alone. We all care so much about you always remember that. :d Patty

And keep on dancing with those beautiful children!!

Comment

Katie, thanks for checking in, we all love you. Look forward to chatting with you soon.
                  Hugs,
                  Layla

Comment

Working...
                  X