Your favourite co-member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favourite co-member

Hey Scooby, I think you just wanted to tell certain people how much you love them....nothing wrong with that. Alot of us haven't been on here as long as some of you who have made such wonderful connections....It takes time to get to know people online and in real life. I am sure if us new people stick around long enough and get to know everyone and let others know us....we will be made to feel like we are part of things even more...just like real life.....It made me think about why sometimes I don't feel like I fit in....in real life...it has to do with not being myself, due sometimes to overindulgence, fear, etc...and then getting a chip on my shoulder and throwing in the towel...and thinking that others need to do the work to get to know me instead of putting myself out there and letting people like or dislike me and not beating myself up either way...I got some good out of the post...so thanks Scooby...!

Comment

Your favourite co-member

That was really nice Buffy.

And I know too you meant only good not bad Scoob. :l

hugs...
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Your favourite co-member

I think if you want to tell certain people how much you care about them you can always
        pm. them. Please remember we Brits are a little more reserved, personally I wish I could
        be more open, give me time.

Comment

Your favourite co-member

I have to be very honest here. After reading this post I am really surprised that Scooby posted it. I am sure her intentions were nothing at all like I and others appear to have taken them.

It really bothers me very much because it made me feel completely less than a person. Here I thought I found a safe place to discuss issues that are extremely private and important and we are having a populatiry contest. Thats just F***ing great. Yes we are all cognizant that folks do develop friendshps during the exchanges on these boards but these boards are for us all and we are here to help each other. This is an EXCLUSIVE CLUB - OF people having issues with alcolhol. There are no clichues. If there are then what the hell am I ding here. I may as well leave. I try to support others and I hope I do help out and I know others have supported me but I feel like crap when we get devided in a group of innies and outies. That just isnt cool.
          Hablur

Comment

Your favourite co-member

I love each and every one of you. And I understand being hurt because I get my feelings hurt very easily.

But I'm not getting naked in the hot tub with any of you.

Comment

Your favourite co-member

Well said Hablur. Scoob don't get upset... we love ya. Just ask RJ to delete it.
              A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

Your favourite co-member

Unfortunately this thread has caused some hard feelings. My stomach clinched after reading the first post.
                Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Your favourite co-member

The way to kill a thread is to STOP POSTING ON IT!
                  btw...YOU'RE all MY FAVORITE!
                  "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                  X