Army thread 10 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 10 September

And I am at my desk - the one I don't have to drive to. Been working hard, very hard, to get other people to work hard so that I can have more hard work to do. Having a coffee now. Majorly deserved.

Those of you doing nice things today - enjoy. Those of you braving matters dental and medical - may it be painless.
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Army thread 10 September

Evening ladies,

I enjoyed the dentist so much I'm going back Friday, next Wednesday and Friday and the following Monday because I'm so speshull.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 10 September

Well the tooth where the root canal is broken so that had to be fixed before he could get into rooting, but I may loose it.......... I've got two wee fillings..........then fitted for me my new teeth and then Lord alone knows.

Just as well i got that wee bit of money when me Granny died.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 10 September

ouch is all i can say.

Comment

Army thread 10 September

By the way I going she should have left me her false gnashers.

I was going to nip into work but got a bit wobbly kneed when I came out so bought 2 nail varnishes and came home.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 10 September

Who knew gran had been stashing away for you Jc - she musta really lurved you :l

Comment

Army thread 10 September

mollyka;1704153 wrote: Well good evening Army --- home after a lovely lovely day out --- hope it was a good one for all here --- how's all the teeth challenged peeps? just had my dinner and burstin again!
                Where did yer eat ?

Comment

Army thread 10 September

It was mutual, Satz.

Ackshully the only bit that hurt was the injections............its a front tooth so I wonder why the nose has to be frozen.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 10 September

I've just nodded off sitting up............now there's a first. Better feed himself and have a bit of Breaking Bad session.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 10 September

mollyka;1704172 wrote: Went into feckin Fitzpatricks --- FULL of geriatrics -- waitresses running round like blue arsed flies and a chef screaming in the kit hen ---- we ran....... went to Blackrock -- lovely little bistro place had a smashing lunch and then came home --- it was a beautiful day tho --- the mountains were absolutely stunning!sounds delightful.
                      JackieClaire;1704180 wrote:
                      I've just nodded off sitting up............now there's a first. Better feed himself and have a bit of Breaking Bad session.
                      where you up to? and please dont say the episode number, i dont have a photographic memory.

satz..................holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Army thread 10 September

roxane;1704181 wrote: sounds delightful.

where you up to? and please dont say the episode number, i dont have a photographic memory.

satz..................holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rox you REALLY need to keep up..... there is a quiz at the end of the year
                        I going here
                        on the 8.50 am flight on the morrow

Comment

Working...
                        X