Children Do or Say The Darnest Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this thread!!! Evan has said so man. One incident wasn't so much what he said but what he did. Evan had to go to the bathroom so told us, Joe said....(I'm laughing still) "Just squeeze your cheeks until we get there", I looked over and Evan....was squeezing his facial cheeks as hard as he could....when I burst out laughing and Joe turned around I thought we were going to lurch off the road. We had to stop soon, alright, ALL of us had to go to the bathroom:H

Comment

Hart......you win!...hahaha

Comment

Hubby told me this one.

He is at a bank in New York. This kid was mis-behaving, and mom said to him, "if you don't behave, I'll tell grandma that you were bad and you won't get a treat". And the darling little boy screams "Oh, yeah?? I'll tell grandma that you had daddy's penis in your mouth". She grabbed the little angel and walked out of the bank. I think she keeps all her cash in the back yard now.

Comment

Now there is a reason for a lock on a bedroom! LOL

Comment

wwbarb that story is so funny!!!

That reminds me of story that some friends just told us over dinner a few weeks ago.
            In fact, we haven't seen them in years and we sharing pictures of our children with them and saying how kids say the darnest things.

Their little boy, Peyton, was so excited because his daddy was going to pick him up after pre-school which he had never done before.
            None of the teachers have ever met his dad so they asked Peyton to describe him so they could be on the look out for him. He said, "Well, he is really tall and has a really big penis."
            The mom had told us the story because the dad was way too embarrassed to tell us. I asked them how they found out the story and the teachers said that they thought it was so cute that they thought that Peyton's mom should know so they told her the next day. They were too embarrassed to tell the dad. Peyton's dad never came back to pick him up after that! Good thing it was only pre-school.

Comment

Geeze, most men would be telling that story every chance they got!:H

Comment

Oh Ding!

Is that why you lost your marbles because of your children? Too funny!
                Probably not then but it is now!

Comment

A friend of mine told me her twin boys were in the bedroom when she came out of the bathroom, having showered, to change into her clothes for the workday. "Momma, your boobies are broken!" said one of her adorable blonde boys, used to 19-year old models on TV and cartoon women with bionic breasts. Note that this friend had always said that she'd have her droopy breasts lifted once she lost some weight, so this didn't help her self image any, I'm sure.

Comment

i actually got a story that s not crude jus cute , which is so nice 4 me,

my darlin boy when he was about 5, was eating a sandwich made with grannary bread,

i noticed that he was picking out all the grain,

i asked what he was doing, he repplied

" im going to plant them an grow a toast plant" lol
                    if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got!

Comment

When my son was just learning to talk (he's 5 now) for some reason "tr"s were pronounced as "f"s? Anyway, we were in a parking lot, loading groceries and there were lots of trucks around (and he LOVES trucks) - you guessed it, he was sitting in the cart screaming "f@ck, f@ck,f@ck" at the top of his lungs!

Comment

lol, i jus remembered 1 of my sons 1st words,

a male friend was sat on sofa, my lad wacked a car in his privates, friend screams ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my cock,,

for weeks i had to try an convince people he was saying clock when he shouted it loudly in public !!!!
                        if you always do what you have always done you will always get what you have always got!

Comment

Here's one for you, I hate to admit this one. I picked up my Grandson and I was wearing a short sleeve dress. While driving down I-81, hitting potholes. I heard MamaNan, why is your arm doing that? I said what? He said under your arm, it jiggles, Oh really I said. "What should I do?" He anwsers I think you should probably work out more! I said more than I already do? Yep, I'm afraid so he said. Out of the mouth of 5 year old babes!
                          Laughs
                          Mar

Comment

BINGO WINGS thats what my boys call mine,, lol

Comment

This is something that I done when I was younger and I still laugh at how naive I was.

I must have been about 11 when I saw a pack of condoms. Obviously didn't realise what they were but only that they were flavoured. So went running back to my stepmum who was still shopping and said I want a pack of strawberry flavoured condoms sweets. Next thing I know I felt my stepmum's hand across the back of my head. She walked out of the shop and said that is was rude. She never told me what they were, but a hour later I was enlightened when I asked my brother.

Comment

I love the idea of a toast plant! :H

Comment

Working...
                                X