Children Do or Say The Darnest Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kids and I were watching Live Earth concert or whatever they called it. A rapper came on and you know how they do that scratching thing with the record. The 9 year old says they are wasting their money on those records since they are just scratching them all up. The 10 year old says its OK they can just reuse them being they are already scratching them. My very sheltered children. bird

Comment

Had to explain the facts of life to my 9 year old as she'd been hearing a few horror stories from school! After I had finished with the sex part she said "Mummy, next time you and Daddy do that can I watch?".

Cashy
      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

When we started potty training my son, I thought it was a good idea to let him watch my DH so he could get the idea of how to do it standing up. When my son came out of the bathroom, he exclaimed 'WOW, Daddy has a Big Penis!'. So, being the smart alec that I am, I responded with 'Oh really, and what does mommy have?' to which he replied 'A Big Butt!'. I guess I kinda set him up because whenever I would read him a story at night, I'd ask him to scoot over so I could get my 'big butt' on the bed (I'd say that in a joking way).

Comment

Tonight I called my 4 year old daughter to dinner and she looked me square in the eyes and said "you need to ask me nicely"
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
          X