Donations for our new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss Behaving said that we needed a cheerleader to help get some donations. Well - I was never picked to be a cheerleader but I'll give it a shot. :H Thanks Missy & I expect you to join my cheer squad.

RJ is working hard to keep this site going. If you can possibly donate something to help the cause, it would be fantastic!!! I know that times are tough but considering that this site has saved so many lives, it is a worthwhile cause. :thanks:

Here's the link just in case you haven't seen it.......

Help MWO continue

:yougo::cheering::yougo:
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

You go Nora!

I donated back in July when RJ said she needed help... once I get my finances sorted after my Scotland trip I'll help out again.

Good for you Missy and Nora.

It doesn't even have to be much does it... every little helps. Most of us aren't wealthy but I'm sure RJ will appreciate whatever we can spare.

Comment

I plan to make a monthly donation.
      No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

I am financially sucking a lemon but I will go on there to donate. This site has introduced me to a whole world of amazing people. Thanks Nora and lovely missy.
        Going there right now.

Comment

Just donated. I wanted to see real evidence of an improvement in the functioning of the site before contributing and now that the move to the new server has happened it's only fair that I do what I can to help.

Comment

hiya Nora...just clicked on that link to donate ..this is what came up ...Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick;n2510820 wrote: hiya Nora...just clicked on that link to donate ..this is what came up ...Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.
              I think the server move invalidated nora's link, mick. Here's an updated link:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/fo...ll-just-say-it

Comment

thanks reccy that link works
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

NoraC;n95043 wrote: Miss Behaving said that we needed a cheerleader to help get some donations. Well - I was never picked to be a cheerleader but I'll give it a shot. :H Thanks Missy & I expect you to join my cheer squad.

:yougo:
                  Cheering you on Nora:thumbs::applaud::day5:
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Nora - you are a star! :waving::threesome:

I know a lot of people are struggling to work out this new site (including me) but that probably means some $$$ are needed now more than ever.
                    I'm trying to make another donation but paypal is driving me crazy! (Apparently my postal address isn't allowed to be a PO Box) Aaargh! Once I sort that out (hopefully later today when I have more patience) I'll be happy to help out again.
                    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Working...
                    X