Army treat 12 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army treat 12 September

Lol Molls settle down, we are all the best in our own unique way, im pretty damn unique i know that. Reg, you want tips on how to bury children and not get caught, that is my aim this weekend if they dont pull their heads in. Im watching the footy and i dont even like the footy but the rabbitohs are winning, woo hoo.

Roxy cant log onto mwo, poor lovey, i think a lot may not be able to as its pretty quiet tonight.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Army treat 12 September

At some point I'm going to have to get a lesson in australian footy ...... as a Kiwi, I tend to ignore any footy that isn't rugby union ..........
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Army treat 12 September

Dont ask me Missy i just perve really and hope my team wins which they are....

Comment

Army treat 12 September

House trained, gees Molls your amazing, now my 21 year old has stopped drinking constantly he is more trainable than previously. I'll have a sausage sanga please and thank you. Might go to the hardware shop tomorrow they have a sausage sizzle happening on a saturday. yummo

Comment

Army treat 12 September

Thought I got lost and ended up in the Undies drawstring fred. :H:H:H Hallo you funny lot!
            14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Army treat 12 September

Afternoon.

Comment

Army treat 12 September

i couldnt. it went into html mode and refused to budge. on my ipad, it went to first page only, then the wheel of doom.

im now on chrome which i dislike as it shows pages visited on new tabs which you cant remove. nearly got caught by nosey neighbour with it on firefox but i found how to get rid of it there.

have a nice afternoon with your book?

Comment

Army treat 12 September

it does seem silly but i dont like it. none of anybodies business. not that anyone is here, but she came over and i opened a new tab to search for something and there it was, a thumbnail with mwo on it, oop.

sunchasing is usually a spring thing. air is normally warmer in the autumn to not be too bad in the shade waiting for the sun.

you and your food!

Comment

Army treat 12 September

roxane;1704913 wrote: i couldnt. it went into html mode and refused to budge. on my ipad, it went to first page only, then the wheel of doom.

im now on chrome which i dislike as it shows pages visited on new tabs which you cant remove. nearly got caught by nosey neighbour with it on firefox but i found how to get rid of it there.

have a nice afternoon with your book?
                    Hey, Rox

I use the incognito window on Chrome and there is no trace of the places you've been. The downside is you have to sign in completely each time.

Comment

Army treat 12 September

i forget about that, good idea!

Comment

Army treat 12 September

i was ok molly until it turned, probably by me. i feel moody most days atm but like i said, worse the last few days. teary. but it wont kill me.

not moody, wrong word. i find humour in things still, so i know im ok.

Comment

Army treat 12 September

roxane;1704935 wrote: i was ok molly until it turned, probably by me. i feel moody most days atm but like i said, worse the last few days. teary. but it wont kill me.

not moody, wrong word. i find humour in things still, so i know im ok.
                          That kind of mood is being discussed on the 100 day thread as we speak, Rox :l.

Comment

Army treat 12 September

NoSugar;1704940 wrote: That kind of mood is being discussed on the 100 day thread as we speak, Rox :l.
                            thanks NS, posted.

Comment

Army treat 12 September

you should, no one would see you lurking.

Comment

Army treat 12 September

choose your lurk areas carefully then if you think that.

i just blunder around and unlike the little old lady who only sees accidents in her rear view mirror, i dont see what happens because i forget where i posted.

Comment

Working...
                                X