Nope! Can't do it on my own!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi folks - been away from home again for a while and have been real busy since I got back - so I have not been here for a few weeks.

And - guess what??? - Yep - Alcohol has been creeping back into the scene again - so I obviously need to be on here.

I've not been too bad - but a few of the old warning signs are popping up and I don't want to go back THERE again.

I was doing real well while I was here almost every day - so I obiously need the contact with you guys to keep me focused.
    The good news is - I have come back - in the past I would have just kept on down the drinking route.

So - come on - please all give me a big cyber SLAP :b&d: to knock the sense back into me and let's get back to work on this!

See ya (soon)

Satori

xxx
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Hey Satori, we wondered where you were, been posted on a couple of MIA lists.

Welcome back, glad you realised you can't do it on your own. :welcome: BACK

lots of love

xxxx

Comment

Slap, Slap, Slap!!!

Hoping you will do the same to me, lol!

Good to see you back, as you might know I'm kinda new at this, but my confidence is coming back, so please hang around, I have alot of slaps to get out of my system, lol.

Love Lots, Jasmin xxx
      :thanks: :h

Comment

Hi Satori and welcome back.....okay here's your cyber slap! I am really glad you were able to see the triggers....I knew you would miss us.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hey Guys - OK - that is enough of the slaps!

Jasmin - step away from that whip! - You are enjoying that way too much!!

(and if I were being truthful here - I think I am too !! )

Good to be back!

Satori

xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Welcome back Satori! You were missed. It is amazing how this site keeps us in tow isn't it ? All the best my friend.
            Smiles
            Mar

Comment

Satori .... we missed you .....

I have really pointy boots on quite suitable for kicking you up the bum ...

Consider yourself kicked ..... Gently of course ....

Love BB xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

OOOH - pointy boots and whips - I could get to like this!

Satori

xxx

Comment

Here you go satori .....

Attached files [img]/converted_files/259644=1073-attachment.jpg[/img]
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey Satori :huggy

Nice to see you back again. And good on you. You coming back shows that you can control this.

love and hugs
                    Mandy x

Comment

Thanks folks - I am overdosing on all the nice fluffy warm vibes here - It is SOOOO nice to be back!

Some good news is that the late opening shop that sold cold beer just across the road from my house has closed down It is going to open as a cafe soon!
                      Knowing my addictive personality, I will be on here looking for help with caffeine addiction in a few months LOL!

The bad news is, that after that beer shop closed down, another shop about 500 yards away started to open late to exploit the gap in the market!

Oh well! at least temptation is an extra 400 yards away now!

Of course - now that I am back here - I will not be even considering giving in to temptation again - coz you nice people would not let me!

Mind you - it might be worth a slip now and then - just to get BB into THAT outfit!!!!
                      (And - don't give Jasmin the whip - OK - lethal that one!!!)

Satori

XXX

Comment

Here is a bitch slap from me!!! Glad you are back.
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Damm....I even felt tremors of that one. Easy now Lushy!
                          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Satori, Good to have you back.
                            Now dont do that stuff anymore. K?
                            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Fit Like Satori,

Far aboots in North East are you? Have family in Portsoy, Banff and surrounding area.

Lorna
                              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
                              X