Nope! Can't do it on my own!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a nice big SCISSOR KICK FROM ME!!! RAH RAH RAH KICK!!!!
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Satori, just for you, you naughty boy..

There, do you feel better now , hmm ???

A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Ok here is a jap slap, don't know what it means but have heard it before.

Hee hee
        Sammys

Comment

Glad you're back. We were looking for you!!
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Bend over Satori... I'm gonna spank ya w/my kayak paddle!:alf:

PS Welcome back!! xoxo
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Nice to see ya back Satori.
              You were certainly missed.
              Meow-Meow
              MonaKitty

Comment

Satori, if you are still standing... I realise I should not have asked such questions...... ie what part of NE are you from. Sorry, just very very nosy.

Lxxx
                Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Welcome back! This place absolutely does help us stay focused. Look forward to hearing from you again.

Juie

Comment

Hi Satori

Wow I was so impressed and educated by your older threads on buddhism so i am glad you are back, even though it may be due to a relapse.

Comment

Satori, great news... welcome back! Maybe you should make MWO your homepage. lol

Scoobs
                      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Wow - I remember why I spent so much time on here before - you lot are great - what a welcome back - and I wasn't even away that long!

What is it with you ladies and dressing up in strange costumes to slap us men?
                        First BB and her pointy boots and black leather - now we have Irishlady in the same kind of black gear and a mask - definitely something kinky going on there.
                        Saint Jude - you are not wearing a wetsuit while slapping me with that kayak paddle by any chance?
                        As for Jasmin - enough said - she was right in there with the GBH

LOL - seriously though folks - it is humbling that you all took the time to reply.

I plan to be sticking around for a while now - I obviously need the contact with you all to keep me from drifting back to my old ways.

Tea - you have a PM!

Scoob - I would make MWO my homepage - but it might have a detrimental effect on my career - as I am at work right now!

Speak to you all later.

Satori

xxx
                        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Nope ... sorry Satori, as far as I know, they don't make "tan thru" wet suits , or wet suits that don't stink to High Heaven... I just usually wear as little as I can when I'm on the river... I'm a sun worshipper!
                          I've earned every wrinkle I've got the hard way!

PS... Don't work too hard. I just got home from work myself...
                          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Missing persons notice

did you know that there was an MWO thread for missing persons and you were on it!

It's true, do a search.

I was thinking, I imagine you to be a deep British Asian guy, sitting in an old english pub, as the rain falls relentlessly outside in the bleak english landscape, philosophizing as you down the pints.

is that what you are like?

Comment

nancy;145054 wrote: did you know that there was an MWO thread for missing persons and you were on it!

It's true, do a search.

I was thinking, I imagine you to be a deep British Asian guy, sitting in an old english pub, as the rain falls relentlessly outside in the bleak english landscape, philosophizing as you down the pints.

is that what you are like?
                              LOL Nancy - you couldn't be much further from the truth!!!

I am 100% Scottish - probably with Scandinavian ancestry, and as a Scot would not be likely to be found inhabiting an Olde English pub - they drink funny beer down there they call Bitter - not for me I'm afraid.

The bit about the rain and the bleak (Scottish) landscape is the nearest you have got so far.

But - that is as much information as you get.
                              I shall continue to be my usual inscrutable self, and keep you guessing as to what I am really like!

I am clearly much more interesting in your imagination than I am in real life!

Take care

Satori

xxx
                              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Ya know what Satori? Your last post really touched a nerve with me... the part about "I am clearly much more interesting in your imagination than I am in real life!"

I honestly don't think I am a very interesting person and have never viewed myself as such and to be truthful think others view me that way as well. I think it is primarily because I can't tell jokes well and I am not a verbal communicator. I have always detested parties and primarily prefer small groups and usually one to two person get togethers. But when I reflect on my life I have done many many interesting things:
                                I lived in Europe for several years
                                I was in the service
                                I was in the first gulf war
                                I have travelled to China
                                I have been in just about every State in the United States
                                I hunt, fish, cross country ski
                                I am a professional
                                I am tops in my career
                                I travel constantly
                                I have friends all over the counrty
                                I love to cook
                                I love being a Dad
                                I have studied Jeet Kun Do for years - not a black bet yet though
                                I roller blade (if you can call it that as I usually fall going up hill - I know strange)

All that leaves me a plethora of interesting things to talk about yet I never really feel that I am that interesting. Wierd huh? I wonder how many of us are like that? Particularly the ones involved with drinking?

BTW - didnt mean to go off topic
                                Hablur

Comment

Working...
                                X