X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope! Can't do it on my own!

*SLAP*

done nicely of course

given myself plenty of those over time. its a struggle my love. stay with it.

rip x

Comment

and here I thought I was getting advice about buddhism from an authentic person from Asia.

and you turn out to scottish!

The drinking should have been a tip-off.

at least the landscape was on the mark somewhat.

Comment

Hey - I AM authentic - just not Asian!

Satori

xxx
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

hablur;145130 wrote: Ya know what Satori? Your last post really touched a nerve with me... the part about "I am clearly much more interesting in your imagination than I am in real life!"

I honestly don't think I am a very interesting person and have never viewed myself as such ..... ......I never really feel that I am that interesting. Wierd huh? I wonder how many of us are like that? Particularly the ones involved with drinking?

BTW - didnt mean to go off topic
          Hablur,

You clearly have led an interesting life, and have much of nterest to talk about, but I know what you mean - I think a lot of us drinkers have low self esteem / self image problems - and this probably makes us feel that we are not worthy of interest.

I don't know which comes first, do we have low self esteem because we drink, or do we drink because of low self esteem?

You should tell us about some of your exploits - I for one would be interested!
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Working...
          X