• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 16 September

theres a like button?

Comment

Army thread 16 September

Hi, Molly! I'm confused around here! I certainly don't feel like a person who essentially lives online.... I just can't figure some things out. I'm hoping the functions are just missing right now and will appear again at some unexpected time. You are fortunate to have a full smilely face avatar! Many of us are chopped off and yours would look very sad that way.
      Hope you had a good day! NS

Comment

Army thread 16 September

lol NS, hi!

Comment

Army thread 16 September

Hi, Roxy! I don't think there are many threads going right now. Everyone is probably feeling a little leery! I have seen "likes" but no like button yet. I also tried sending PMs but they don't appear in my Sent box so I don't know if they went or not. I bet things will have settled down in a few days...

Comment

Army thread 16 September

mollyka;n2510784 wrote: -- loamers, 100 dayers, daily abs etc. I haven't today cos it's just too damn complicated -- I'm guessing it'll be a drip feed tho ----
            AHA! Now I know you read those threads, Missy, so SPEAK UP!!!

For threads you are subscribed to, it seems the easiest thing to do is click on Messages in the upper right corner and then click on Posts towards the bottom of the left column. All the most recent posts in your subscribed threads show up. It doesn't work as well for daily threads like this one unless you subscribe at your first visit each day, I guess.

The thing I can't figure out is how to know what you've already read. At the old site, it was nice the way bold text meant something new was there.

I agree the Like button might limit posts. That would be a shame because sometimes the repetition from various people agreeing w/ something was what got the message through my AL-blocked head!! (A bunch of "likes" isn't going to have the same effect).

Comment

Army thread 16 September

And... you have to refresh the page after you post and look again or you'll miss any posts that came just before or while you were posting...

If your time is off, you might need to go into settings. Choose the right time zone and adjust the daylight savings time selection. Mine was off by 1 hour until I did the latter.

Comment

Army thread 16 September

new posts or latest activity or whatever its called showed one thread/post just now. well that aint true. ive seen at the most four, that aint right either. went to main page and found this. i agree its confusing and im putting it down to different format that were not used to. i hope. like you molly, im not moaning, just processing it by typing it out. at least im not tutting like one i saw earlier, naughty.

Comment

Army thread 16 September

yeah ok, im moaning.

Comment

Army thread 16 September

mollyka;n2510810 wrote:

:H WHO was tutting?:H
                    at least im only moaning, not complaining about how 'easy' it should have been, 10 minutes and voila apparently.

you need a filter for your phone.

Comment

Army thread 16 September

Evening all !

Comment

Army thread 16 September

Evening all ...............hope you've all been busy bees.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 16 September

evening.............looks at the time...........

Comment

Army thread 16 September

see the 'whos online' thingy, the prominent button next to new topics? who would be authorised? because im not.

Comment

Army thread 16 September

roxane;n2510823 wrote: see the 'whos online' thingy, the prominent button next to new topics? who would be authorised? because im not.
                              Neither am I.............and I can't find the puzzled emoticon.
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 16 September

didnt know there was one.

Comment

Working...
                                X