I really wanted Mexican for lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I had fat free hot dogs instead. I guess there is hope for me!!

Oh Barb I can relate. When I eat mexican I always order the shrimp quesdillas (sp) and just eat the filling. So I don't feel so bad about it.
    Smiles
    Mar

Comment

LOL...

I made seafood sausages for dinner......ugh.:yuk: I bought them at the grocery store when I was shopping hungry. I must not do that again.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Seafood sausages?? What kind of product could that possibly be?? Would that be like the intestine of a lobster or something. Pbleh!!

Comment

Thanks for the warning, though!

Comment

Good Girl Barbi, I am so proud of you.
            Meow-Meow
            MonaKitty

Comment

Italian Seafood Sausages: ingredients: salmon, cod, shrimp, scallops, egg white, onion, olive oil, white wine, parsley, salt, spices: garlic, paprika in natural pork casing

Yeah sounds good....but after you fry them.....not great. It's weird eating them because your brain is used to seeing a sausage shaped food & then you bite it-it's fishy. Shocks the taste buds.
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mona - actually too lazy to go out.

Shrimp quesadillas, Mar - yummy and and kinda healthy. It's the chips and salsa that get to me. One equals one hundred.

I usually have a Weight Watchers mexican meal in the freezer for such emergencies, but no such luck. I hate going out to eat alone and there was no one to play hookie with today. Mona, LHC is just too far away!

Comment

(((WWBarb)))

I'm totally w/you. If I leave the chips and salsa alone I would do fine. Or, another place I frequent they brings these bowls of popcorn.

STOP THE MADNESS!!!:H

Comment

refried beans are 98% fat free
                    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Hey Barb!! Good for you. I didn't do very well - I made spaghetti for dinner....ate way too much.
                      Now I have to go to the gym in the morning! No question. I don't want to go though...sigh

Breez... ick - sorry, but that doesn't sound too good.....trying to think of when that might be appetizing - nope, don't think that would ever sound good. And I like almost everything!

Lisa

Comment

It did have a unique taste. However, hubby replaced his with Kielbasa I made for my son.

Comment

I LOVE MEXICAN...ALL OF IT!!! TEXAN girl though...through and through!!!

Comment

Breez, I bought those same damn sausages. Sounded good but YUCK. Double YUCK. I could not eat them.
                            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                            X